3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R0K Pro 09.11.21 08:35 pm

very dark and monsters are not displayed (Doom (2016))

Help the game is very dark, the brightness setting does not help, the monsters are all black. AMD 280X graphics card, latest drivers. I do not know what to do :(

10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

R0K Pro
Try to roll back the drivers, it should help ...

R
R0K Pro 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
did not help :( everything is the same, removed the drivers and re-installed.

M
Maniac-x 09.11.21

By the way cool))) Like DooM 3)

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

R0K Pro
Well, it means that somewhere the file is broken, download the game on a new one and reinstall it, maybe it will help.

R
R0K Pro 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
hasn't helped anything, I don't understand what's the matter ...

D
Demon59901 09.11.21

R0K Pro
but the atmosphere

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

R0K Pro
Then hey, figs knows what it can be, and you try to start some other game, suddenly you have something with vidyuha)))

R
Rimof 09.11.21

Turn off the AI
catalist when he was sitting on the Amudey vidyah - this was often the case, returned all settings to default in the driver and turned off the AI, it helped. In general - dig there.

R
R0K Pro 09.11.21

fomir
I have the latest drivers from AMD, there is no Catalyst control Center, those that have Catalyst AI disable settings are not there, I rummaged everything. Found a similar problem on the AMD forum, it took 10 days to no one replied to the person from AMD, alarming ...

i, when i'm displaying pictures, games or anything with a lot of black or dark colors my monitor goes black. The computer keeps running and the programs and games still continue behind the black screen. You can make it go away by looking at something bright, let me give you an example. I play a game where the ground is very dark but the sky is still somewhat bright. If I look at the ground my monitor will go black, but if I look up at the sky it will start displaying again. You can keep doing this over and over. It happens in multible places and in different games, but it's always when the screen gets too dark or black. Does anyone know what could cause this? I'm not sure it's my graphics card, but i was hoping someone here might know what could cause it.
Specs: Intel i5 6500, Sapphire R9 380, BenQ XL2411, 2x4gb hyperx ram, MSI H170 GAMING M3.

R
R0K Pro 09.11.21

It seems to have solved the problem, reinstalled the game, the drivers, rummaged in the driver settings, connected something, now it's okay.