3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 09.11.21 08:35 pm

In-game exchange (Dark Souls 3)

I understand that not everyone's Covenants work as they should, but I had an idea, if suddenly you have a bunch of evidence of loyalty (that's what I need in the amount of 20 pieces), I offer an exchange for anything of your choice. Many people do not want to switch to NG + for the sake of a single piece of clothing, and I turn to such people. We add to the incentive, set the password, connect and exchange at the call sign.
PS I know about the farming of these things, but I don't want to spend several hours on it.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
siame 09.11.21

20 pieces ... You probably wanted to say not a few hours, but a few evenings?

B
Bunny 09.11.21

If you don't like farming, what can you offer in exchange?

R
RGC 09.11.21

Bunny
No, I'm not against farming by invasion, for example. But such a stupid farm on these knights just kills me. I have a lot of things, most importantly tell me what you need if you are interested

B
Bunny 09.11.21

RGC
Show me what you have? -)

R
RGC 09.11.21

Bunny
I 'll say it again. Do you have 20 testimonials? If so, are you ready to exchange them? If so, what interests you?

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

Just for information: when picking up an item thrown by a cheater, you can get a soft ban. Therefore, I do not recommend taking anything from anyone at all, only if you are not personally acquainted with the player (so that if something happens, kick in the balls).

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

RGC
Items for raising reputation with covenants - not displayed for other players. I checked it myself.
Apokalipsis113
Was today like this, under the nickname: AAAAAAAAAAA, who was naked and threw an object (it was also a little visible that he was standing in the air). So I immediately pressed: alt-f4, I was not even going to beat.

R
RGC 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Well, then you have to beat them yourself, or just beat them