3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Destruction of factions (Fallout 4)

Is there any way to destroy all factions in the game (subway, brotherhood and institute)?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pivovarov 09.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
Maybe I'm wrong, but can't you just come to them and shoot everyone?

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 09.11.21

You take Yaroslav Bondarev , go along the quest branch of the institute - you will destroy the BS and the subway for them, then you kill someone in the institute and destroy them with the opened quest branch for the minutemans

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 09.11.21

DarT-de-KenwooD
thanks. something like this I was waiting for. it is on quests to destroy everyone, and not stupidly shoot.

A
Alexey Enyutin 09.11.21

Only in my opinion it is necessary to refuse to join the Institute.

Once upon a time, after passing behind the Institute, I decided to destroy it for the minutemans. After killing a couple of people at the Institute, making it hostile, I went to Preston (though I didn't understand how to include an emergency teleport - I had to take a quick trip there). And I'm sure that after a while everyone would be friends again, according to the mechanics ...

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Alexey Yenyutin wrote: in my
opinion, I must refuse to join the Institute.
No.
And so it went - beyond the Institute to Mass Fusion - BS became enemies. The next quest - I cut out the subway (I don’t remember what it’s called). BUT-the quest did not squeeze, but immediately, from the teleport, "shot" slightly;). The fast passage was closed, I had to take an elevator through the same room from where I arrived for the first time (maybe this is the point - with a hostile Institute, a fast transition from there should not work, something glitched in you). Then to Preston - the defense of the Castle - kirdyk to the Institute. BS felled already for the minutemans

m
mr.sayapov 09.11.21

Old_Nick wrote:
BS felled already for minutemans
Something did not notice such a "turn".
Alexey Yenyutin wrote: I
just have to give up joining the Institute.
Why refuse? It's just that you can find out who the Institute's spies are on Aio's computer.

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

mr.sayapov wrote:
Something did not notice such a "turn".
If GG and BS are enemies and "Critical Mass" is executed for minutemans:
Spoileryou can talk to Preston, he will offer to fire the minutemans with artillery (you need to have guns, emnip, in at least 5 villages). We go to the Castle, talk to the radio operator, he sends the order to open fire, Priden falls, the Castle is attacked by rotary-winged aircraft, we finish off - BS kirdyk
True, there is a bug with Preston: he hangs on his "role" dialogue of the satellite and the quest progress does not occur :(