3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Haddar 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Regis theory. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I've come up with a theory about Regis in this expansion, please don't watch for spoilers! (there are screenshots from the add-on, although these are just my guesses and thoughts).
I just looked at the merged concept art, there is a vampire on the very left side with the same long claws as in the recently released developer diary Blood and Wine, + to this, in one of the screenshots we saw Anna Henrietta standing next to some person with a black robe and sideburns. A vampire on concept art, if you look closer, sideburns are also present and outwardly he is a little similar. I attach the screenshots for comparison.

PS What do you think about this?
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norman bates 09.11.21

Only Regis could turn into a huge bat, and not some kind of mosra. And on the arts, most likely, the main antagonist of the add-on, but certainly not Regis. He's not with Anna Henrietta either. If only because he didn't have a sideburn. And what Regis looks like can be seen on his gwent map. The similarities are zero. And about the enemies unseen before: Geralt fought with the supreme vampire in the main game.
I like Regis too. But he is dead, like the rest of Geralt's "Hansa". Pan Sapkowski was very clear about them. And the massacre of Regis was especially brutal.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.11.21

Norman Bates
I don't remember when Geralt fought the supreme vampire at the base, please remind me.

N
Norman bates 09.11.21

Frontier buccaneer
Spoilerquest on the search for a serial killer in Novigrad, who attacked Priscilla. With the "rule" passage, the supreme vampire turns out to be the killer.

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

Norman Bates
Only he doesn't look like a bookstore.

N
Norman bates 09.11.21

NightHawkreal
And the person on the screen, you might think, is just the spitting image of the book Regis). But, considering that all other character cards are similar to heroes, then Regis should be similar.

S
Someone like-you 09.11.21

Not Regis is ........

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

Norman Bates
I'm talking about the quest womper.

N
Norman bates 09.11.21

NightHawkreal
And in the books there were no vampires like him. Well, except for Regis. But he, basically, only destroyed the miwa about vampires, and did not demonstrate strength.

s
sandro_sar 09.11.21

So hasn't everyone already written here?
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/v_the_witcher_3_blood_and_wine_poyavitsya_eshche_odin_personazh_iz_knigi-194811/

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

Norman Bates
But the people killed without turning into kozyabra.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.11.21

Norman Bates
Ah, exactly, I remembered. Thanks.

i
icebear2 09.11.21

On the lower screen, something does not look like Regis, but more or less the killer, it seems to me that he is not, but with Henrietta, the old man looks very much like, he looks like a herbalist with his bag like in a book.

K
KanoVoxLian 09.11.21

Are you saying this guy is the ultimate vampire?

Well, in principle, it is similar.

K
KanoVoxLian 09.11.21

Moreover, take a closer look at his nail, which looks like a predator's claw.

i
icebear2 09.11.21

KanoVoxLian
Yes Regis it is not possible not to recognize him.

d
digital_summer 09.11.21

And on the screenshots and in the developer's diary, you can see at least 3 dresses of Anna-Henrietta. Impressive. Projects tried, of course)

K
Khm Apchihov 09.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov,
why didn't he hide it under the spoiler?