3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToXeNsiUs 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Finishing off in PVP. (Dark Souls 3)

Recently I began to master the PVP mode in Dark Souls 3, and noticed that many players, when parrying, do something like a power finishing move of three hits, which in most cases removes all HP. So the question arose, in fact, how to produce this finishing on the keyboard mouse? What combinations of buttons should you use?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rooough 09.11.21

Putting on the hornet ring, profit.

O
OlegAttor1966 09.11.21

To begin with, put on a hornet ring, well, after parrying, you will hear a characteristic sound, hit with a weak, normal, attack, then the animation will go, and a whisker ...

T
ToXeNsiUs 09.11.21

OlegAttor1966
That is, this animation works only in PVP? Because with the ring on, the animation of killing mobs remains the same, but with more damage.

O
OlegAttor1966 09.11.21

it's like that.

T
ToXeNsiUs 09.11.21

Guys, thank you very much to everyone who responded and helped!

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

ToShka2511 wrote:
That is, this animation works only in PVP? Because when the ring is on, the animation of killing mobs remains the same, but with more damage.
There you just need to hit not immediately after the sound is triggered, but after about a second - then the animation will go.

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Anglerfish teaching a
guy to bet? cool, but I think that's not what he asked

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

Devill666
You read the first post or something. Then read the second post of the author and you will be happy.

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Anglerfish
uh, it didn't change the essence

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

Devill666
Then I'll explain it on my fingers.
The author asked how to do finishing moves after parrying in PVP on the keyboard mouse. They explained to him, they say, by an ordinary attack. To which the author asked, they say, is it possible that this animation of finishing after parrying works only in PVP? Indeed, in battles with mobs after parrying, he does not see this animation, although the damage is enhanced. To which I already clarified that in order to see the animation of the finishing move after parrying, you need to wait about a second and only then strike.
Now it's clearer, isn't it? I hope I won't have to draw a picture.

N
Nurshat Safiullin 09.11.21

Tell me where to get this ring?

N
Nurshat Safiullin 09.11.21

Thanks, found
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%86%D0%BE_%D1%81_%D1%88%D0 % B5% D1% 80% D1% 88% D0% BD% D0% B5% D0% BC_ (Dark_Souls_III)

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

Nurshat Safiullin
Found it, show it to others, his mother, to those who did not find it.
I can imagine how an unnamed traveler of the abyss of the Internet asked the same question from Google and, by chance, he got the same question from you. He, happy, believes that he will find the answer there, but in the end he gets:
Nurshat Safiullin wrote:
Thank you, I found
it. Well, this is for the future. Everything under Dark Souls has a bunch of guides and wikis. But, for example, if a person has problems connecting to servers in the same Battle, and he stumbles upon a similar comment, he has terrible bombs, like I have now.

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Anglerfish is
not a guy, you don't get it. he knows how to bet and bakstab, what to wait and so on. but the bottom line is that he thought that another animation that appears after putting on a ring with a hornet could be caused by some combination of keys, to which he was told that it was just a ring that sometimes changes animation and increases dps when finishing off ...

T
ToXeNsiUs 09.11.21

Devill666
That's right. But, all the same, all the ATP for the comments.