3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gen4ick 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Ran out of video memory (Outlast)

What is it - Ran out of video memory! Exiting ...?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightmare_21 09.11.21

there is not enough video memory. see a weak video card. I had this once. go in again and all the way. the video memory was clogged and it was not enough to process the game, and a crash with such an explanation. only "Run" but not "Ran";)

Video memory is out of control - approximately literally translated as follows.

Alternatively, you can weaken the quality in the settings, screen size and so on ... but if everything is already low. There is either a new video card, or play in this way :)

But I only had this error once, Nothing bad, you will fly out once or twice, it will not interfere with the passage.

Go for it :)

G
Gen4ick 09.11.21

Well, if N460GTX is weak for such dull graphics, then I don't know ...

S
SkyGame 09.11.21

this game will work tolerably well on a five-year-old video card

s
sn260591 09.11.21

This game will work tolerably well on a five-year-old video card
. I confirm. I put the graphon to the maximum, nothing crashed, and the FPS is quite playable.

R
RockFeller 09.11.21

Optimization in the game is superb. It should even work on the most wooden computer.

A
A.Shchetinskiy 09.11.21

I strongly disagree about optimization. My Deus Ex: HR or Assassin's Creed: Revelations works at maximum at 1080p and consistently produces 25-30 fps. But Outlast produces a lonely 17-20 fps, which is at 1080p and at 900p, although it is obvious that the grafon is not a fountain here.
Nightmare_21 is actually "Ran"

B
Bloodthirster 09.11.21

I have such a problem in one place in the game "Viscera Cleanup Detail" in the mission Evil scilence toko until I reach the box with a hologram and pi ++ c in short ... Writes Ran out of video memory! Exiting ... or rather, the window crashes with an inscription. vidyuha N460GTX ... what should the citizens do ?????????????????????????????????????????? ?