3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniliss 09.11.21 08:47 pm

The red cheater killed Emma (npc). (Dark Souls 3)

Hello everyone. I started anew the passage, already approached the Vordt, did not have time to talk to Emma (azure covenant), as a cheater invaded me. It looked like a homemade purple graphic stain two preachers thick. The sight was not focused on him, the damage did not pass. At first I thought that my video card was overheated. He emerged from the room with Emma, ​​the high priestess. I ran to the fire, waiting for him so that I wouldn't run far for souls. It appeared out of nowhere behind my back, killed me. Do not care, revived, burned coal, went to Vordt. I went to get the azure covenant and talk to Emma, ​​but she's gone. An azure covenant is lying on her chair, a bowl of oaths and it seems that there was something else, I'm not sure. Then the fight with the dancer began, and I flew away to the fire immediately.
And now the question is, how is this possible?
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geth Hunter 09.11.21

Daniliss
with cheats is possible. Watch the video where the phantom turned into AC-130 and bombarded all locations from the air with missiles.

u
usus 09.11.21

I have already said more than once, it’s a game

R
Roman Pivovarov 09.11.21

usus
Not a game, but cheaters, a problem in the game

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 09.11.21

usus
You yourself .... gomnets

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

inad
note, the problem with cheaters began to appear on consoles as well. so don't be too happy

A
Alexey Chichigin 09.11.21

usus
Someone has a computer shit.