3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WANTES 09.11.21 08:47 pm

Order of the Spirit of the Forest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys. Is it necessary to kill the spirit of the forest that is on Sgkelig (I apologize for not specifying it initially) for the achievement, the Witcher master? I wanted to kill him (get the spirit of the forest achievement), then load the save game and solve everything without blood, but I just don't know if I fulfill the order without killing the spirit, whether the Witcher master will fall out. Tell me who knows
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anchoret 09.11.21

I don't know about the achievement, but it will definitely affect the fate of the baron) If, of course, this is the very spirit that the witches ordered.

r
roach_al 09.11.21

No, this order is not included in the achievement, you can safely not kill. However, your choice will directly affect the fate of the baron.

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

I don’t know about the achievements, but the fate of the Baron has three options:

1. Anna and the Bloody Baron are dead, the children are saved: if you take the Whispering Hill quest from the witches during the main plot, without anticipating the events, and free the spirit by finding a black horse, raven feather and bones, then the children from the orphanage on Krivoukhovy Bogs will be saved, the village of Steigery is destroyed, Anna will turn into a water woman and when she tries to remove the enchantment she will die, despite the fact that a doll with a purple mallow flower will be correctly chosen in the basement of the chapel. The baron will not forgive himself for the death of his wife, but returning to the castle will hang himself from a tree.

2. Anna and the Blood Baron are alive, the children are dead: if you take the Whispering Hill quest from the witches during the main plot, without anticipating the events, and kill the spirit, then the children from the orphanage on Krivoukhovy Marshes will be eaten, the Steigers village will remain intact, Anna will come down crazy, the baron promises to quit drinking and go with his saved wife for treatment to the healer in the hope of defeating the disease.

3. Anna and the Bloody Baron are alive, the children are saved: if, before meeting with the witches in the "Mistress of the Forest" task, you free the spirit by finding a black horse, a raven feather and bones, then after completing the "Whispering Hill" task, the children will be saved, Anna will go mad , the baron promises to quit drinking and go with his rescued wife for treatment to the healer in the hope of defeating the disease.

r
roach_al 09.11.21

WANTES
Doper about what spirit of the forest you are talking about, I can't say about the achievement, but I can't solve everything bloodlessly, it seems to me that the achievement will be read, because it is necessary to fulfill the order (i.e. the mission), but about the fact that it is necessary to kill, nothing is said.

T
The happiest 09.11.21

Kraicher
And how to accomplish point 3? Otherwise, it's a little unclear which task to take before we meet with the witches, I would not want to drive it away!

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

Children will not be saved, because Geralt does not know about any children before meeting witches and does not know about any children + in this version, a note does not appear in one of the shelters of Novigrad about children who came from nowhere (which appears only if the spirit is released)

K
Kraicher 09.11.21

Lucky1 Read
here - http://faqusha.ru/note/1391.html

M
Metalist1925 09.11.21

Lucky1
children will not be saved. since there will be no dialogue with the spirit about them

D
Don Juan 09.11.21

Lucky1
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/quests/kvest_shepchushchij_holm-864602/
There is already a topic on the forum about options.
Metalist1925 is right, there are no lines of dialogue (in a conversation with the spirit) about children if they do not come from witches, in this case they cannot be saved. I checked all the options myself, even if I had already found the children and the quest to find Ivasik was taken, there will still be no lines of dialogue about children until you talk to the witches.

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

WANTES Save
yourself before this task, kill the goblin, get an achievement, and then boot up and perform the ritual if you don't like the first option.

W
WANTES 09.11.21

Bupycop
So I will)