3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MMMM 09.11.21 08:47 pm

DooM is not activated by a key purchased from IGROMAGAZ. (Doom (2016))

I bought a game in "Igromagaz", today the activation key came, but it, stsuka, does not fit !!! I wrote to technical support, they answered that many people who bought the game had such a problem! I hope the activation issue will be resolved by May 13th ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

Have them in the support and ask. The peg will not help you.

d
dessanlord 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
and you did not think that people just want to warn against a possible mistake when buying there?

T
TheXanter 09.11.21

They answered me in technical support like this:
Hello,

Most likely the publisher sent the keys for pre-order bonuses and Doom 3 BFG a little earlier (also as a bonus). But the key of the game itself will be a little closer to the release or on the day of release.

We will additionally contact the publisher of the game to clarify this issue. But most likely you shouldn't worry. Game keys will be sent a little later.

Respectfully
yours IgroMagaz.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

dessanlord There
are always problems. It is important how soon and in whose favor they are solved. There is just some kind of confusion that needs to be solved in the store itself.

M
MMMM 09.11.21

I have been buying games from them for several years, I have already bought about a dozen, and for the first time there was a problem with activation.
Well, they gave the answer, these keys were sent by the publisher, it seems like this is a pre-order bonus, one Doom 3 BFG key, and when you enter another, it says that you need the original, and the original of which game is not unclear.)
I think they messed up with the keys, but promised to fix everything.)

Z
ZloY-KaSHaK 09.11.21

MMMM
can the DLS key be thrown off m?

I
IceMuse 09.11.21

MMMM
ZloY-KaSHaK
That's right. My key also recently came, and it also activates BFG dum3 and that's it ... in the game store itself, technical support writes that there will be a normal key ... let's hope ...

d
dessanlord 09.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Yes, I agree.

Z
ZloY-KaSHaK 09.11.21

and I bought it on stembay, still no key or letter, they say that on the 13th at exactly 12 at night ...

M
MMMM 09.11.21

Hooray! The key has come! Preloading has gone. :)

T
Timur Asailov 09.11.21

Faced such a problem.
Solution:
You didn't receive your Doom key.
That is, 3 keys should come in the order, not two.
Publisher problem. We write to the support and they will send everything !!
Answer to my appeal to "Igromaz"
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. It's just that the publisher first sent the pre-order bonus key (which required the presence of the game) and the Doom 3 BFG Edition key (as another bonus). And only then the key of the game itself was sent.