3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21 08:47 pm

I can not unlock the cap at 60 fps. (Fallout 4)

hi, tell me how to unlock? I do everything as they write on the Internet, I edit the file, I put it instead of 1 0, I save it, I only put it reading, but the FPS still does not rise above 60.
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Englsmith 09.11.21

Is the vertical line disabled in the video card driver settings? Are third party configuration and monitoring programs running in the background like MSI Atferburner?

i
intolerable 09.11.21

Rampertumskin
em. and what for are you above 60fps?

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

Englsmith
msi launched. and steam overlay.

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

intolerable
yes they say fps to increase. I do not always have 60 steadily falling bastard. and the maps are loaded no higher than 60%, which infuriates! if at 99 both would have been 60 always. but niiit is the gazebo crap engine. vprinsepi as well as the new dum without the support of the MGPU.

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

Rampertumskin,
but the FPS still does not rise above 60.
Can your card produce more than 60 FPS in the game? You can check if the vertical is disabled by FPS in the game menu.
Spoiler

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

nestrbob
2 970 I think it will give above 60 tembolee if it does not give the cap in the menu should not be at 60.

E
Englsmith 09.11.21

Rampertumskin Have
you changed anything in the riva tuner settings? there is a line framerate limit, this is just the frame rate, by default it is zero - no limits. In general, you can recommend the Fallout 4 Configuration Tool tweaker, there is such a setting, it is convenient and works without dancing with a tambourine, at least for me. Download from modgames or nexus, I don't know if there is.

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

Englsmith
yes no, I cut everything down right now, even the steam overlay and nefig. 60 caps and that's it ... I don't know what's the matter. Can not be disabled in the beta version?

B
BoB_Er 09.11.21

Rampertumskin
It is better not to disable the FPS cap. The game will speed up a lot.

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

Rampertumskin
Maybe you edited the value in the wrong file? Everything works for me on all 3 DLCs.
Spoiler

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

I edited nestrbob in both files and set read-only in both files.

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

Rampertumskin There is
only one file, in the documents.
Spoiler
In the map settings in the OS, what is your value? If set to "on", then no file edits will disable it.
Spoiler

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

nestrbob is
off

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

Rampertumskin
Set "application control". Can you turn off the vertical in other games?

i
intolerable 09.11.21

Rampertumskin
I xs . I have 750 titanium. I have almost always 60 fps out of town. in cities 40. I have enough above the roof of this. only watch settings.

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

nestrbob
is worth it yes I can turn it off and on in other games

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

Rampertumskin
Then check the edit in the ini.file - there is no other option. Throw off the screen of your Fallout4Prefs.ini - something is wrong.

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

nestrbob
Yes, I already put Cavo through the Fallout4ConfigTool utility, it still doesn’t plow, it’s just set to 0 in all files and only reads to it.

n
nestrbob 09.11.21

Rampertumskin
If you have edited the Fallout4Prefs.ini file correctly, then look for a solution to the problem in the OS. Where is the screen of your file?

R
Rampertumskin 09.11.21

nestrbob