3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 09:17 pm

How to fly in \ "foreign \" sectors? (Stellaris)

People ran into a problem.
Empires have sprung up around me - and now access is closed almost everywhere. And I cannot fly there, even by peaceful ships.
And how to be here? How to open access for yourself?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Conclude an agreement on overflight on their territory in the diplomacy window

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

If there is no such agreement, then:
- Either this has not been studied in technology
- or your attitude is negative

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Alexxx Nufar
Alexxx Nufar wrote:
Or is it not studied in technology what has
not been studied?
Alexxx Nufar wrote:
either you have a negative
friendship attitude . And this bastard still does not allow flying.

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Well, look in the diplomacy window there is a "Right to pass" and so on. Somehow it is called

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Alexxx Nufar
so he doesn't give me the right of way. There is -1000.

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Well then, the last option ... Declare war. And then you can go through their empire.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Alexxx Nufar
that's what I did. Before the first punitive operation.
There ass comes. Fuck the enemy. He knows what and in what quantity to build, so his fleet is always stronger than mine.

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Hmm))
You're out of luck.
In general, I always use technology.
As a result, I am stronger than all empires ...

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
I want to ask. What is the difficulty of the game?)

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Alexxx Nufar wrote:
In general, I always use technology.
Tell me, what are your stats in science? That is, those three numbers that come after the resources.

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
65, 77 and 62

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Alexxx Nufar is
not bad, but not sky-high stats.
Therefore, it is not clear to me how you drag along science. Research is not done so quickly, and it is not always useful - to just take it and poke it on everyone with one miracle boat ...

All my neighbors have the status of science "on a par with you." So I can't go to science.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

And now the question actually on the subject - "How to fly in foreign sectors."
How can I fly - figured out. But why others fly freely on my territory is incomprehensible.

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
But this is the jamb of the game, apparently. They fly on mine too. The next patches will fix ...

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

What is meant by "peaceful ships"?
concluded an agreement for the passage of peaceful ships on their territory, with all a good attitude, the agreement was concluded, and not who can fly.
Peaceful, as I understand it, these are builders and researchers? They cannot fly.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

TTokimon
you at least signed a contract ... And they all ask for -1000 for it.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
AI is a little weak, the fleet does not know how to divide. Defeated the empire with the force of the troops "too tough" simply by landing a couple of attacking units on two colonies while their fleet bombed my capital.

Regarding contracts, if somewhere there is -1000 point at the red cross, it says what they want in return, or the reason why they will not agree.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

IIpocTo_urpok
Regarding contracts,
some kind of nonsense in the game, not contracts. It's too hard.
A friend demands for the right of military passage "Non-aggression pact: the right to migration." So it is written. That is, unexpectedly - migration is part of non-aggression. At the same time, I do not have the "non-aggression" clause at all.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
The non-aggression pact and the right to migration are generally different things. Apparently you have something wrong with the game, rather with the localization.

M
Mozarini 09.11.21

Ilya Rak wrote:
Non-aggression pact: the right of migration
is he who fears that after the conclusion of an agreement on the peaceful passage of ships, your colonial ship will arrive in his sector and populate some planet with migrants. the right of passage is limited for a period of time, for example, 10 years, in return they will want to get something from you, for example, resources.