3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 09:17 pm

My stations are in enemy sectors ... (Stellaris)

People, the following situation has developed: I captured a good star - there are a lot of good things in its orbit. But there was also a planet with a pre-cosmic race. And she took and developed.

Q: are my mining stations still generating income for me? Or is it necessary to destroy the race (sorry)?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brashnashla 09.11.21

And through the observation station it is impossible to push your people into the government there and subjugate it? In theory, you can still dominate them and make them vassals (through diplomacy). I ought not to slap it myself

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Brashnashla
yes no, they have already evolved into a primitive space race. They cannot be dominated.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

by the way, it's funny. Just found a race in the Iron Age. They have a station hanging over an asteroid. Didn't know that in the Iron Age, space stations were built.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 09.11.21

I remember I had a similar situation, only with a different empire. I built a system on the borders of both empires (mine and my neighbor). He founded a colony in a neighboring system and his influence reached my system, as a result, all the stations (except the military) came under his control, although they looked exactly like my race.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

If there is your territory, then you can offer them to become vassals. Then the income from the system will go to you if your stations are built there. And if they do not agree (although they should), then it is possible to conquer.