3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
logposs 06.11.19 04:18 pm

a bug in the pirates. The Job Of The Zookeeper (The Long Dark)

Faced with such a problem. Trapper gives some of the missions in the campaign mode. Survival. One of them collected plants. Briar mushrooms, moss etc
So the log shows that it is necessary to collect nesklko pieces.
But when you start to gather the log is not updated. As if you don't collect.
Tried to collect all attributed to the Trapper but he, too, sees nothing.
Write che hnya. Mozht someone experienced.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madam Vyu 06.11.19

Whose repak? Since I have no problems with the performance of its tasks.

a
andrew_tesluk 06.11.19

throw your save game, please

W
Wise Owl 06.11.19

logposs
Put them in a container near the house hunter.

S
Slava Tumkin 06.11.19

I have that same topic , only I have the license and the container is not working , help who than can

S
Slava Tumkin 06.11.19

sorry Yes, with the drawer channel , and the list is not shown

S
Shkapcheg 06.11.19

and I have it on the rifle after repairs in the workshop does not want to take, just go in the house to him, and the movie doesn't start, it just sits on the bed, what to do, can someone throw a save after that place, thank you in advance, and then the second day is not moving on

M
Murgen75 06.11.19

Regarding the collection of plants, the quest is not showing how many you have collected the plants, and should not show, it shows how much you put in the box near the house hunter.

M
Murgen75 06.11.19

Shkapcheg
You when the rifle was repaired in a hunting Lodge in the same boat went for the rifle itself it took? Maybe because of this quest not to give up.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 06.11.19

Apparently the brain is not needed , one took the gun most likely , the second does not understand the principle that once in the first Chapter you used to drop the resources into the container , it is Likely that the second will be the same principle. And most importantly , the name of the theme BUG in the pirates , no way this is not a BUG in pirates this is a BUG in the BRAIN

G
Genesis48 06.11.19

Sergey Dobrovolskiy useful

S
Shkapcheg 06.11.19

Murgen75 wrote:
You when the rifle was repaired in a hunting Lodge in the same boat went for the rifle itself it took? Maybe because of this quest not to give up.
first repaired, then in the house all the loot gathered, including a rifle over the fireplace was
but the quest at the moment, just stuck at the stage that it is necessary to collect all valuable in a hunting Lodge and there's also the exclamation point of the mission to repair the gun, but all have been already collected

S
Shkapcheg 06.11.19

beat in General, there was a joint in the video in the hunting cabin, when a gun from the shelf take

C
Chris Gardner 06.11.19

how to get out of the container?

M
Murgen75 06.11.19

Chris Gardner
What to take and what container?

Z
Zamir 77707 06.11.19

Wise Owl
Please tell me how to get back to top 3 of the story - the Trapper?

Z
Zamir 77707 06.11.19

How to beat?

Z
Zamir 77707 06.11.19

Have the opportunity to start with getting a job at the gun? Thank you.

x
xakerxp 06.11.19

I just ran into a bug with a spear. I have lost the cutscene and I went to sleep, get up and see what is spear hanging and the mission continued. I again raised the spear and vyzhel but then again I went and again the spear on the stand. but when I raised the spear, I see that on a stand for spears is the inscription with the raising of the spear.tell me what to do.

V
Vosmoy 17.07.20

I have had this problem I have a license through steam. And in the latest versions of these jobs were cut from the developers.