3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 09.11.21 09:17 pm

how to hijack the system? (Stellaris)

how to hijack the system?
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Artiup
I'm afraid my answer may not be complete, but still ...
Build border posts. You take the builder and RMB on the star. After that, everything within a certain radius comes under your control.
Or colonize planets.

Or are you talking about the capture of enemy systems?

A
Artiup 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
about the capture of enemy systems

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Artiup
own - take over the planet (click on the planet and enter the code and it's yours) Do it with the whole system and it's yours ...

F
FROS_DAD 09.11.21

to capture an enemy system, you must first add it as a goal of the war, and then defeat the garrisons of one or several planets in the system and it will come under your control

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

And how to capture the sectors of the Aliens? They don't have a diplomacy menu to declare war on. As a result, they have sectors, and I can't even build in them. And I can't attack either.

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
I stupidly left the alliance, and then I continued to destroy everything in my path. Apparently, what would be the most logical thing, being in an alliance to declare war on someone, means declaring war on your entire alliance against this enemy. Those. with whom to fight or not the decision of the alliance is already, general, voting, diplomacy, all the cases. But the alliance menu could not be found anywhere.

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

Seize the hemorrhoid system.
1) to declare war with the requirement to pass (not free!), The planet, or several planets
2) are at war, killing planetary structures and bombs Fleet planet
3) both bombed the planet and defense to zero, the construction on your planet attacking armies gathering Basotho ( button "to unload all in the" army "on the planet), and sent to storm the enemy planet
in the end, I declare war for the 3 planets captured 2, and the third I AI gave enough victory points scored already.
in the end I planet mine, but the population of the planet is not happy, not working, rebelling and blowing up buildings, and the captured race also lives
there.As I understand it, you cannot eradicate the enemy race, only enslave it and include it in your empire.