3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21 09:17 pm

Help me choose a phone.

If this link works correctly, then you will be able to see a list of the models I have selected. An option for a girl is being considered. It is required to "sit fkantaktiki", to make an acceptable quality of photos. Well, and of course an aesthetic moment. Can you tell me where to stop?
https://market.yandex.ru/compare.xml?hid=91491&CAT_ID=160043&CMD=-CMP=13568583,13342257,12772728,13579073,13080428,13332716,12423732
35 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

take zenfon
PS I would like a phone for vkontakte for 12 thousand :(

Y
Yakov Budnikov 09.11.21

I, for simple tasks (music, vk, internet, whatsapp), took lumiya 650yu, I advise, a very thin and light phone, stylish enough for its price

P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21

Yakov Budnikov
I have a Nokia 1020, the WP girl doesn't like it. Thanks.

P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21

SampleText
What's stopping you?

S
SoulAssassinS 09.11.21

Give Iphone 5s, not so expensive right now, and there are like new cheaper

M
MKUltra 09.11.21

SoulAssassinS
Buying an iPhone five now is already insanity (especially a new one). 5 / 5s is actually the generation before last. If we are to take, then six, at least. But as I understand it, neither 6 nor even 5 are included in the budget.

F
Fat Vladimir 09.11.21

Meizu M2 Note, or even Note M3.

S
SoulAssassinS 09.11.21

King of the World
Duck, so I proceeded from a budget of no more than 25k and so that it was not braking and worked well.
And for that kind of money, it's only an iPhone 5s.

P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21

SoulAssassinS
I choose the girl. To your girlfriend. Beloved girl. And not some TP-he. So the iPhone is not an option.

P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21

King of the World
Buying any iPhone is insanity.

P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21

Fat Vladimir
Thank you, really good options.

F
Fat Vladimir 09.11.21

Pro-rock69
Please. These notes tear whatever you wanted to pick.

A
Alice Gray 09.11.21

Of all those that you suggested, I would stop at Asus https://market.yandex.ru/product/12772728?hid=91491, just to clarify the time of listening to music and video playback formats, but otherwise, as for me, he is better than the others presented.

S
SoulAssassinS 09.11.21

Pro-rock69
what stereotypes about TP and iPhones?

P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21

SoulAssassinS
Harsh reality. Even my girlfriend, who is not strong in hardware, after seeing the characteristics of the iPhone and the same Meizu M2 Note, wondered. Why pay two or three times more? For a fucking apple?
Alice Gray
Thank you!

S
SoulAssassinS 09.11.21

Pro-rock69
Again, you think that hardware decides)))
It is foolish to compare iPhones for hardware with android smartphones.
I have been using 6plus for two years now and only now Samsung s7 has more or less caught up with the iPhone in terms of performance, but the Iphone SE came out and did everything again ..... Optimization is our everything, and 10 android cores and 4 gig of RAM do not make the weather.
And if you look from androyd smarts, then take the LG G3, according to its characteristics, a very suitable device.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 09.11.21

Pro-rock69
From these options either asus or lg. At the very Asus Zenfon 2 551ml, Lazer should meet expectations for its price. The girl's LG G4 is also more than happy, and I would take it for myself, I think the K8 is also not bad. Do not even consider any highscreens, etc. Meizu has already been written about, but the Chinese have enough jambs in the firmware, judging by the reviews. You can also look at Huawei, they make smartphones of excellent quality, but the prices for them are also not small (I had a cheap ascend u530, despite the cheapness and simplicity, it was assembled just fine). But all the same, in this case, in terms of the totality of characteristics, the zenfon will be the best choice, especially if it is taken for a long time, because 2 gig of RAM. The main thing is not to run heavy games, although I do not think that the girl will be interested in it, the camera there is very decent for its price.

P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21

SoulAssassinS
It is foolish to pay for a phone 30+ thousand rubles, when you can buy something not worse THREE times cheaper. My Nokia 1020 runs equally smoothly, is equally optimized, and besides, it takes awesome pictures and costs THREE TIMES less. Yes, we can say about a bunch of chips, applications and other crap, but how much of this is actually used?
Spoiler Am I the only one to see Nokia?
xxDiabloNeroxx
Thanks a lot .
xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
I don’t think the girl will be interested.
In general, I have never seen her play on the phone.

L
LuNature 09.11.21

Pro-rock69
Pro-rock69 wrote:
For a smart home, an iPhone is best ... so .........

P
Pro-rock69 09.11.21

Hellberg
Yes, we are mere mortals, we live in ordinary apartments, so ...