3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 09.11.21 09:17 pm

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare vs Battlefield 5 (Battlefield 1)

Who do you prefer? It's just that EA-blocked Battlelog in Simferopol. And now you can't just drive to Battle-5!
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hardcore gaymer 09.11.21

Of course Battlefield! 1! The point is to play in a low-quality pipeline?

A
Aydar Miyanov 09.11.21

No matter how the battle rolls down to the conveyor, but its constant release of add-ons already infuriates EA, people do not spare fifteen hundred per game at all, and buy DLC separately or a premium edition, but still the money is siphoned off like hungry kittens milk from the mother, but nevertheless I will not be for the battle to say that the magic is shit, I did not play it and I have no desire to try, but nevertheless I can’t talk about something without trying it

V
Vadim Moroz 09.11.21

Maybe they should not be compared because there will always be those who are for the BF and for the Code. They will always repeat theirs

T
Tomato77777 09.11.21

why did they block

T
TimKar 09.11.21

Aydar Miyanov
And Kalda seems to have no dlc yes, also 4 dlc and a seasoner is more expensive than a game and a bunch of skins for 159 rubles

S
Skilldex 09.11.21

m
meagarry 09.11.21

inflated calla - pop console casual postrelushka. bf is the highest quality and largest-scale multiplayer shooter. how can they be compared? completely different games, as well as their audiences ...

L
LightHOwUSE 09.11.21

Kalda is no longer competing with Batla, but with Titanfall.

K
Kvotrich 09.11.21

vineamin
But how do these "supposedly democrats" love to speculate about human rights and at the same time massively violate them :) Civilized world!

a
alexzet3 09.11.21

if there is a setting for the First World War, both will fail!

X
Xiahou Dun 09.11.21

Well, why two identical topics on the forum?

http://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_infinite_warfare/battlefield_5_vs_call_of_duty_infinite_warfare-902555/

http://forums.playground.ru/battlefield_5/call_of_duty_infinite_warfare_vs_battlefield_5-902559/

A
Aydar Miyanov 09.11.21

Genom94
I didn’t say that the DLC witch didn’t have a look at my text there I didn’t write it I wrote that it pisses me off in bf and that's it

A
Aydar Miyanov 09.11.21

by the way, it is already known that Battlefield 5 and 1 is about the First World War, it seems

T
TimKar 09.11.21

Aydar Miyanov
you wrote about the maddening dlc to bf, and I wrote to you that the code has exactly the same.

A
Aydar Miyanov 09.11.21

Genom94
and then I wrote that I know that the code has DLC but they enrage me in the bf and in general right now, for new games, especially with EA, this mod is first to release the game and then add additions so that more money would be cut down there would be no final game to release well let it a little more expensive, but everything at once

s
saa0891 09.11.21

I do not play cartoon, so Kitty's game will be any more interesting, cooler and reckless in a singleplayer, plus such a bomb as Modern Warfare Remastered, DICE, as usual, will merge with a single.
And on sales, the Code will merge DICs as usual, although of course I will not buy either one or the other.