3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spirsom 09.11.21 09:24 pm

Main poster. (Battlefield 1)

What the hell is black on it? I know that they fought in volunteer battalions on the side of America and France. But there were too few of them compared to the total number of white soldiers. And now to portray this race as the main symbol of that war? I consider it humiliating, a spit towards us Europeans.
20 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashan12309 09.11.21

in fact, according to the developers, this is fictional fiction and an alternative history; so they could have put even an Indian.

U
USSoldier 09.11.21

EastEagle is
not black, but black, learn to express yourself correctly, you are not in the 19th century, and still, no one cares about your discontent), the cover is not the main thing

G
Guwanc 09.11.21

EastEagle
Who knows , maybe we will play for him only a couple of missions and that's it ...

M
MaD_Joker_73 09.11.21

Black, black .... Who cares! The main thing is that at least someone remembered about the 1st World War and made a game about it (albeit an alternative one). Because in my memory, there is not a single action about this terrible war. Respect to the developers!

J
JonyN5 09.11.21

Guwanc
He won't be in the game, it's just a cover with a soldier. It was also in the rest of the series.

H
Hardcore gaymer 09.11.21

EastEagle wrote:
spitting at us Europeans.
Do you honor Furrer's precepts of the great European race?

h
hardcore007 09.11.21

EastEagle
Why aren't you confused by hachi in every Russian film?

K
Kay Ovald 09.11.21

I don't care what the blacks are called. We have nothing to be ashamed of in front of them, unlike the Americans.
But also do not care what color the skin of the hero. And is there any point in talking about him, given that the plot is for show?

A
Andrey Kasatov 09.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/battlefield_1/o_tom_pochemu_na_oblozhke_battlefield_1_izobrazhyon_afroamerikanets-194381/

F
Fullover 09.11.21

Don't care about the black, the hype because of the growing tolerance due to which you have to spoil the good moments in the games to please those who consider themselves at least somehow infringed ... And this cover reminds of this, as it were.

Upd: hardcore007 Do not bother because they did not appear in the film due to the fact that some Tajik screenwriter cried to his friend the Director why there are no Tajiks in the film and did not start spamming topics like what a bad film and how their rights are being infringed !!!
Everyone remembers how ... Electronic Arts became the best LGBT employer of 2014
Spoiler

S
Spirsom 09.11.21

hardcore007
Because I don't watch them. And in my country there are very few of them.

S
Spirsom 09.11.21

ThurboCat
Don't overturn my words. There is no racism in them. And in America the Negro is tolerantly called black.

F
FiveSixKilled 09.11.21

It's like you painted this poster on the door with paint ... the owner of the EPT

W
Wоndеrmаstеr 09.11.21

EA caved in under tolerasts. Now starring a Bedouin woman from the Arabian Peninsula and an Auro-American.
That is why the Call of Duty developed in 1, 2 parts did not add blacks? But there were more of them in WWII fought for the United States than in WWII. Why all this exotic? Nomads, Afro-American?

In CoD 2 there were three awesome campaigns:
- For the Russians during the winter in Stalingrad, beat the Germans with a mosinka.
- For the British you drive the Fritzes across North Africa in tanks, then you conduct expeditions with Captain Price in France.
“You land for the Americans in Normandy and smoke Hans from the bunkers.

Something I do not remember the African Americans in COD about the Second World War. Seriously, not one. If you have seen such, discard the screenshots.
In Code, a couple of female fighters were in the 1st part when playing for the USSR and in Modern Warfare (a pilot of a downed helicopter) and that's it! What the hell are painted-faced Bedouins?

But EA is now in every possible way extolling all sorts of minorities (by race, gender, all sorts of feminists). Fucked up RPG: Dragon Age and Mass Effect with their gays. And it is not necessary to say that if you do not want to, then you will not go along this path in the game. If in DAO Zevran was driven, then he did not impose on the hero in any way and everything was fine. In DA2, Anders almost jumped into Hawk's bed. And Cortez in ME3 hesitated to cry to Shepard in the vest for his husband (!). F *** ing shame.
Now we have blacks and scary (like female characters in DA2 and 3) women in front of everyone. And I suppose they forgot about the Russian Empire, Italy, Austria-Hungary. Yes, you can at least completely insert excerpts from "Quiet Don". Infinity Ward inserted scenes from "Saving Private Ryan" and "Enemy at the Gates" into their games and everyone is happy.

Here you and "Brothers, gases!" and a horse attack and with a saber bald.

S
Spirsom 09.11.21

Wondermaster
I agree. Already sick of such tolerance.

I
IronBee2009 09.11.21

How is it that you - such normal, adequate people - are infringed upon by the presence of black on the poster?

h
hardcore007 09.11.21

EastEagle
The fact that you do not watch them does not mean that they are not there

K
Klinokol 09.11.21

According to the developers, this is a fictional character, but in fact, Americans always push through that they are the kings of the world

o
olecsander14_ 09.11.21

The poster looks like NecroVisioN

N
NarkoSky 09.11.21

What difference does it make who is on the poster? Yes, let at least Jackie Chan himself be: D