3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood suslik 09.11.21 09:24 pm

temple of the depths how to raise a bridge from giants (Dark Souls 3)

I raised the room with two giants, I raised 2 bridges, but I don’t know how to raise the one I needed, I avoided everything, and I couldn’t find it. Can someone tell me. There is nothing in Google and YouTube.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mankun 09.11.21

I passed this place as I understood it was not bridges, but a fence for giants, you need to lure them and raise these so-called bridges, though I didn’t understand how to make them go, I just stupidly rolled past and reached the boss like that)

B
Blood suslik 09.11.21

mankunianec
There is a bridge, then a fat man will appear in front of it, and you can walk just further along it. I watched vidyuhi just where the boss was being felled, there was no bridge, and in the next video all three were raised. How!? he had already knocked the boss, he was returning to the temple.

B
Blood suslik 09.11.21

I found everything through the roof, from the main fire to the left, to the elevator, and you can get under the roof, where the giants were, there you can jump to the ledge below and there is a lever.

l
lotric 09.11.21

Blood Suslik
Can you tell us more about where this lever is?

B
Blood suslik 09.11.21

lotric
There on the video after the middle it just runs to this lever.

X
XrOnA666 09.11.21

I thought there would be a continuation of the location, but it turned out to be a pissing covenant and a fire ... I shouldn’t have just lamented in search of a third lever

S
Starples 09.11.21

XrOnA666
there is a continuation of the quest