3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 09.11.21 09:24 pm

Mods and patch v.1.5.147.0.0 (Fallout 4)

People, write how to put mods on this patch. I download it via nmm and install it. But you just have to start downloading and the game crashes. I am aware that old saves are not loaded with mods after this patch, so I started a new game. Already completely reinstalled both the game and the mod manager - the same way. Clean game, no mods, rushing fine. It is worth putting any mod and the game starts to crash. Crashes either immediately after clicking "continue" or on boot. Moreover, after disabling the mod, the game continues to crash on loading, both save and at the beginning of a new game, and only reinstalling and starting a new game saves. I am guilty of changes that need to be made to fallout4.ini and another .ini file. On the last patch, the game ate mods and did not choke (there were 57 mods), but on this patch, the game chokes on any mod, even from an ordinary Glock or Kalash.
In general, if anyone can advise something, I will be grateful.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 09.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III you
take the mod, put it on and dance with a tambourine and Profit

C
Cactus Arkady 09.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
I may not be right, but see the solution at this link ...
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/raznoe/vkljuchenie_modov_na_patche_1_5_147_0/140-1-0-4122

H
Han Viro 09.11.21

If this is a beta patch, mods are not available.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 09.11.21

In general, I dig deeper and the game is loaded with the mods of the beginning. I put only new barrels. But another problem surfaced - the console does not work (when you press `it does not open). Accordingly, there is no way to add any of the new trunk and understand whether the mods work or not. Not a patch, but some kind of vyser.

B
BlackTigerTK 09.11.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11834/?

Z
Zefos 09.11.21

Han Viro
Today I connected to the beta in incentive (the mods were installed before the beta was turned on), like now all the mods work, without left manipulations, crashes and lags. Mods are mainly for optimization.
The new textures and normal dialogs work exactly, the rest of the mods seem to work as well as the FPS is normal with my settings.

B
BlackTigerTK 09.11.21

Zefos Mods
that use .esm .esp files to load do not work. More precisely, they do not work in a regular way.

-
-ManiaK- 09.11.21

here, the old save works, with all the mods that were, and even the survival mode turned on without problems.
Cactus Arkady
BlackTigerTK
thanks for the links, this is the only way to make the mods work.

B
BlackTigerTK 09.11.21

Updated Nexus mod manager. Now it edits plugins.txt as needed.

x
xopxac 09.11.21

Help with the problem. Put Fallout 4 [v 1.5.157 + 2 DLC] (2015) PC | RePack from xatab. Not all mods work through the Nexus. Through the game settings, everything works ... but you always need to reconnect the modifications every time you restart, and this is necessary for the Internet and constantly tick the 70 horror mods. How to make the mods are constantly connected. Help with the problem.