3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YuriyStXb 09.11.21 09:24 pm

Desmond Finale Discussion [Spoilers] (Assassin's Creed 3)

Actually a topic for those who have passed it completely.
How do you feel about Desmond's self-sacrifice, shouldn't you have chosen a different path?
And in general, what happened next?
118 Comments
Sort by:
s
sasuke00973 09.11.21

YuriyStXb
I would not be surprised if Dzmond remained alive and fell into an eternal coma. For Yubiks, it's quite okay to do it like that)

M
MyPatrick 09.11.21

Yes, it is clear that there will be a continuation in the form of an add-on as in a brotherhood, after how it fell, the game is still going on, you go first to your estate, you say, then you go to the pier and see the final ending of the game itself. Plus, in two moments, a person is talking to you from another or the same animus (the first time when he asks to find 12 points or how many I don’t remember, and the second time after I saw the script on the harbor). Also, after the secondary missions, when Achilles dies, a good dialogue near his grave is worth it to go through them. In general, the ending is similar to the third mass effect, many cards are not revealed and all that. Further, I think, we will lie in the abstergo animus.

M
My name is DraKe 09.11.21

sasuke00973
By the way, it may very well be; 3

s
sasuke00973 09.11.21

I am concerned about one question, who will be instead of Deza? and if on the topic, Des decided to behave like a hero and sacrificed with himself for the sake of others, and if he chose a different path, the eternal war of Assassins and Templars

ended ) MyPatrick Next
year we can already find out what happened to him)

M
My name is DraKe 09.11.21

sasuke00973
Desmond would be a god!)

s
sasuke00973 09.11.21

My name is DraKe
yeah)

D
Dr. Cerberus 09.11.21

They zadolbali, already in the 2nd of my favorite series, the main character died, well, well it is! Hopefully the next parts will be good too. But I expected more from the ending, at least there, as a mass, they will show exactly how the world was saved from the end of the world)

m
manuk123 09.11.21

And the developers said they would finish Ezio's story. I didn’t see that. Maybe jinxed

Y
YuriyStXb 09.11.21

And in general, what is the puzzle at the end? Who did it? With 3 points

s
sasuke00973 09.11.21

I read somewhere that Ubisoft Kiev wants to release a game whose action will lie between brotherhood and revelations, and it was written that you can send your suggestions about the game to them by mail, I was sent and I received a letter in which it was written something like, thank you we will definitely consider your offer, so maybe the next series will be about Ezio again? (if so then I will hang myself))

D
Dr. Cerberus 09.11.21

YuriyStXb
Where can I find 3 pedestals for energy blocks? Are you talking about it? If so, then you just need to parkour and look for a pedestal.

b
bogdan_997 09.11.21

Honestly, I didn't really like the ending. Yubiki stupidly poured Desmond. I expected something more from the ending.

S
Sepriany 09.11.21

Can someone describe the end of the game, otherwise there is no opportunity to play, but the end of the series is interesting! Thanks in advance! If you don’t want to write here in a personal!

Y
Yons colaq 09.11.21

Sepriany I
support. I'd like to know the ending
PS What does it say about Lucy?

j
jaller0461 09.11.21

Yes, you have to come to terms with the fact that she died at the end of Brotherhood. they won't say anything new about her.

o
onix22010 09.11.21

If the finale is considered as for the entire trilogy, then not very much, but if specifically for the third part, then not bad)

Y
Yons colaq 09.11.21

jaller0461 What
does this have to do with it? Curious what Juno is and if she was right about Lucy. No more

d
daniel2500 09.11.21

Yons Colaq
Lucy Templar! It was said in the "Lost Archive" addon for AC: Revelations!

PS I played.

N
Nefesh 09.11.21

daniel2500
It was at the end of Brotherhood.

K
KrytooidoNevozmonosti 09.11.21

All the same, it was interesting with Desmont, but it was necessary to move in front of him, but it is not clear whether he saved the world or not?