3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solidar 09.11.21 09:24 pm

how to complete the quest via the console (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

is it possible to complete the quest through the console, so long as the eyes do not be an eyesore like the current one. sq. from the addition of stone hearts "the starting capital spell" where you need to give the rune master 5k coins. All quests are completed including this one, but this one hangs in the journal. How can I remove or complete it? I never used the console, but googling did not find that in general there is such a possibility with quests, only spawns of all sorts of things, invulnerability, experience, and so on.
But if there is such an opportunity, tell me.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 09.11.21

Solovat
Enter exit

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

No. You cannot do any operations with quests in the console. (if it is possible, then no one knows the commands)

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Solovat
In the console, add as much money to yourself as you need, and give it to the master of the Runes)) If the hanging quest is burdensome, but there is no money, and is not expected.

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Syndicate 2016
Syndicate 2016 wrote:
Enter exit
What do you advise every person to bullshit?

S
Solidar 09.11.21

Stribogg
you do not understand. I went through all the quests a long time ago, including this one. Just for some reason not clear to me, this quest remained unfulfilled in the journal. That is, all the subsequent quests where you need to turn in 10k, then 15k, or how many I don’t remember, I completed. But the very first one stupidly hangs in the magazine. And since soon the last dlts, I would like to remove this square from there.
Spoiler

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Well, it happens ..
Solovat wrote:
for some reason incomprehensible to me The reasons
for this are incomprehensible to anyone)))
There is nothing you can do about it. Or replay, or, score on the hanging quest. If you are so picky about some unfulfilled quests in the magazine, why didn't you immediately pay attention?

B
Boss_Timurchik 09.11.21

Solovat,
depending on which console is xBox or PS4, okay this is a joke, it seems like it's impossible here, and the quests in the game are not that big and you can go through it yourself

S
Solidar 09.11.21

Stribogg,
I was already thinking about replaying, but the fact is that ng + I started when the hearts of stone came out, and when I was in the velen, I almost immediately stumbled to see what kind of rune master and took the square without having gone through the main plot and having no mines. to the plan in the level for him, but he fulfilled it after the main plot had passed. Maybe this was the reason. In general, it is a pity that you can not remove it from there.

It's just a shame that all the quests have been completed, even the gwent, and there are no failed ones, and this stsuka was in the magazine.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 09.11.21

Stribogg
AND YOU write in one message, not a bunch of different