3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovik.boroda 09.11.21 09:27 pm

MAINTENANCE (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Friends, modders. I have a question for you. Here we all drive, ride, and on the road there are breakdowns and accidents, and the car is worn out, especially if the flight is far away. So the approach to the main one, why not not to put a service station on the highway, so as not to call a tow truck, but to drag over and adjust. After all, we refuel on the road, so why not retreat from Rome. In my opinion, I clearly stated the essence. Enjoy the game and the trip.
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizel14601 09.11.21

vovik.boroda
Which card do you mean? After all, as I understand it, you can't push it to the stock one so easily ... Therefore, it is most likely to the creators of individual cards

S
SlavikSD 09.11.21

vovik.boroda
There is a service station on the way in the cities

B
Bayun4ik 09.11.21

SlavikSD
vovik.boroda
And in the "Orient Express" and not only in cities but also on highways at gas stations and in recreation areas.

D
Denis Zubkov 09.11.21

what prevents you from calling at a hundred in cities and along the highway?

B
Bayun4ik 09.11.21

SlavikSD
Hello Slava! :)

a
allexrff 09.11.21

vovik.boroda
yes, that would be nice, for example, in the game there were 18 steel wheels for refueling there were a hundred, this game, as far as you know from scs, they cut a lot of good things from old games (bastards (((((

v
vovik.boroda 09.11.21

I have Promods and Rusmap and I haven’t met something on the service station routes. What service stations near cities do you weave for me here, I talked about such places about service stations, where there are no cities. and your cities did not lie close.

d
dizel14601 09.11.21

Give a service station for every kilometer of the track !!!

B
Bayun4ik 09.11.21

vovik.boroda
vovik.boroda wrote:
I have Promods and Rusmap and I haven’t met something on the service station routes. What service stations near cities do you weave for me here, I talked about such places about service stations, where there are no cities. there are such stretches on the maps that even your cities did not lie close.
Well, you should contact the creators of these cards. And about the service station on the highway, I wrote to you in Russian-a map "Orient Express"

r
rzrr 09.11.21

There is an oriental express card. Very often on the roads I meet all sorts of service stations beautifully implemented. Each service station is different, I do not know how it is implemented on other maps, but on the oriental express everything is fine with this

v
vovik.boroda 09.11.21

Bayun4ik
It may be on it, I will not argue, I didn’t ride on this map, I’m talking about my cards.

B
Bayun4ik 09.11.21

Nekit Vendetta
And on the Goba map there is also a service station very often with gas stations, due to the peculiarities of the map ...

v
vovik.boroda 09.11.21

dizel14601
Before getting rid of it, I suggested something of my own. Or is everything okay for you?

B
Bayun4ik 09.11.21

vovik.boroda
vovik.boroda wrote:
It may be on it, I will not argue, I did not ride on this map, I'm talking about my maps.
Then in the title of the topic it was necessary to write something like-The absence of a service station on the map of Rusmap-well, or something like that ...

B
Bayun4ik 09.11.21

vovik.boroda
Well, in principle, I agree with you, SRT would not hurt, but it just had to be concretized ... Well, the implementation of this in maps, I repeat, is for the creators of the map. Not a single self-respecting mod-builder will get into someone else's map with changes without their consent ... Well, if only for himself and not for distribution ...

d
dizel14601 09.11.21

vovik.boroda
I also play promos and rusmap. And everything seems to be fine. And one hundred is little things. Firstly, I rarely kill a truck much, and secondly, I can afford a tow truck to the nearest city. And what are you so nervous? You can calmly discuss

B
Bayun4ik 09.11.21

dizel14601
In my opinion RusMap is the most successful of all Russian maps. And which card to skate on is a matter of taste :) If you are not satisfied with some kind of card, no question, the choice is very large, you chose which one you like and go to your health, business :) This is a game, you have to get pleasure from it. This is purely my personal opinion.

B
Bayun4ik 09.11.21

vovik.boroda
vovik.boroda wrote:
Before getting rid of it, he offered something of his own. Or is everything okay for you?
You shouldn't be offended and swear guys, the man joked and I'm sure without any desire to offend ...

v
vovik.boroda 09.11.21

dizel14601
I'm not nervous, just replicas from under ..... Ohm do not like.

v
vovik.boroda 09.11.21

Bayun4ik
I did not say that the map is bad, it is excellent. I just expressed my thought that it would be nice to have a service station on the roads, because in life they are. That's all.