3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayyrasmus 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Is it possible to spiral the second episode? (Hitman (2016))

I bought an intro pack because I didn't believe in this game. As a result, I really liked the game.
I would like to know if it is possible to somehow download the rest of the episodes from the torrent, because I am not going to buy until the release of the whole game.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 09.11.21

It is impossible, it will be possible to download it only after the release of the entire game, because in fact the game is still being developed, and this is not being posted on the network by pirates.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 09.11.21

BatWing2393
Even the first cannot be spirited ... What is the second? ..

s
saa0891 09.11.21

BatWing2393

There Denuvo, so you can forget about pirates.

m
meagarry 09.11.21

BatWing2393 wrote:
because I'm not going to buy until the entire game is released.
will you earn a thousand rubles for six months?

a
ayyrasmus 09.11.21

Kyubi
saa0891
GAMER_UKRAINE
No, guys, I just came across a site on which the content of the Steam version was posted, supposedly, after replacing the files, episode 2 will be installed.

a
ayyrasmus 09.11.21

meagarry What
does it have to do with it? What's the point of taking now when the game is not ready yet? : l

m
meagarry 09.11.21

BatWing2393
BatWing2393 wrote:
What's the point of taking now when the game is not ready yet?
maybe this?
BatWing2393 wrote:
As a result, I really liked the game.
the second episode is sold separately by the way

806653790809545634 09.11.21

BatWing2393
And what's the point of waiting until the end of the year for the release of the game, and then buying it, if now you pay the same money, but at the same time you can play it throughout the year?

B
Baffometi 09.11.21

BatWing2393
I would like to know if it is possible to somehow download the rest of the episodes from the torrent, because I am not going to buy until the release of the whole game.

And then there will be an excuse, like: "I have already completed all the episodes on pirate, why should I buy a license?"

a
ayyrasmus 09.11.21

meagarry
It will be more profitable to buy the upgrade pack after the release, and not now by episodes.

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Ort-Meyer? The character of the game persuades me to buy the game now. Boy, are you suggesting every ~ month (maybe more) an episode? I will get bored with this alignment quickly, I'd rather buy a whole game, although in the end I'll wait a lot more.

Baffometi
I have hardly been paying for games all my life.

m
meagarry 09.11.21

BatWing2393
BatWing2393 wrote:
do you suggest every ~ month (maybe more) to go through an episode?
Then why do you need a pirate episode 2 now? if you want to buy and play the entire game after release? inconsistency.
in the end it would be like this (if not for Denuvo):
Baffometi wrote:
And then there will be an excuse like: "I have already completed all the episodes on pirate, why should I buy a license?"

a
ayyrasmus 09.11.21

meagarry
I tried, in the end I realized that the download will not work. One way out is to buy in addition. So I'm waiting for the whole game.