3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valius 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Loot Chests (XCOM 2)

I have already heard about some "chests" with loot, which can be found and hacked during the execution of tactical missions. There was even a mention of them in some kind of game clue. But the third game month is already underway, I have completed a bunch of tasks, and I have never met these chests. Do they even exist and what do they look like? MB missed out of ignorance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 09.11.21

In missions to capture the res.

V
Valius 09.11.21

Hirok Okay
, thanks. This type of task has not yet come across. And then he already began to specially save before the end of the missions and just run around the entire map for all the remaining moves in search of these mysterious chests.

N
Negih 09.11.21

Valius
You probably thought that these chests are located directly on the maps when performing missions. This is not true. These chests simply appear on the GLOBAL map. They need to be researched for several days and you will get just resources or something like that.

V
Valius 09.11.21

Negih
No, with these just everything is clear. It was about some objects for hacking, such as terminals or towers. Unfortunately, until now, I have never come across a mission to capture resources, so I have not yet found it to say for sure.

H
HAEMHIK 09.11.21

I found one of these in a mission with the capture of an enemy VIP looks like an ordinary chest with a yellow stripe, there was no need to hack, so it opened inside like one tablet was

N
Negih 09.11.21

Valius
There are still towers - they can be hacked. Found on every mission in cities

V
Valius 09.11.21

Negih
Yes, everything is clear with the towers too, I always hack whenever possible. Above, a friend wrote just about what interested me - now on missions I look out for these same chests with yellow stripes. But so far nothing has come across.

I
Ioannn 09.11.21

Valius
No need to look for them, you will pass the mission and get everything ... like))!
PS I saw one such chest, I came close to it, I could not do anything spinning and turning). Then at the end of the mission he got a lot for passing.

a
andydron 09.11.21

Valius I
confirm, in the mission of freeing VIP, in the same building (in the next room) I met a chest. When you hover over it, an icon with a keyhole appeared. Came up, opened, took the loot.