3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 09.11.21 09:27 pm

Bonus from adjacent buildings (XCOM 2)

Hello everyone. Is there a bonus in this part for placing two buildings of the same type in adjacent cells? I did not find this anywhere in the description. But the habit from the last part remained ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 09.11.21

Syava Targoniy is
not present, but the workshop with gremlins strengthens the adjacent compartments

x
xoen 09.11.21

There is no such bonus anymore.
There is a bonus from the workshop - drones work in modules of neighboring cells.

v
vidgin 09.11.21

xoen Workshop
bonus automatically works or do gremlins need to be switched? I set up a workshop for myself, but I haven't seen the bonuses yet, maybe I looked in the wrong place.

H
Hirok 09.11.21

vidgin
Gremlins-replacement for engineers, that's all)

v
vidgin 09.11.21

Hirok
I understood it. I just didn't see the gremlins on the list of engineers. And it seems like I have neighboring rooms without engineers / gremlins. In general, we need to look for these gremlins, I suppose they are hanging around the ventilation of the ship ...

I
Iam Different 09.11.21

like no

s
saintdron 09.11.21

It seems like they got out in a few days, after I sent an engineer to the Workshop. But maybe I just noticed it after a few days. ;)

x
xoen 09.11.21

You add inzh to the workshop, the gremlins start working in the neighboring cells.

a
andydron 09.11.21

Gremlins are given by engineers assigned to the Workshop. 1 engineer = 2 gremlin. Gremlins appear in the selection of engineers for neighboring cells (provided that there is a building in the adjacent cell with room for an engineer). Those. on the screen for building compartments, under the compartments there are orange icons of engineers, click on the one you need, and in the list of available engineers we see gremlins from the neighboring Workshop.