3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noize_suppressor 09.11.21 09:27 pm

[PlayGround] UT2004 ASSAULT Mode Championship 11 (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Championship format: AS 5v5
Championship start: March 28, 2016
Championship end: April 24, 2016

Championship maplist:
- AS-BP2-SubRosa-LE [F3]
- AS-FallenCity2
- AS-Glacier
- AS-HolocorpRedux-LE
- AS-Convoy
- AS-ABP-Protocore-v2
- AS-Junkyard
-AS-ROBOTFACTORY
-AS-Insurrection-LE-V3

Team lineups:
PewPew: Mind (k), Bugatti, BATL, Natsu (dragneel), LiA
Roy (k ), Cold-M, Aldrdr, Boneyan, Mr_Fang
Koffee (k), Biazet-TZO, Syzygy, Megapihar, fortis_cor
CHONG (k), Dan, FORSIETS, mlln, Snoop

Common substitutes: Raiden

Match schedule and current results in the table ( compiled randomly):

03/23/16 - 04/03/16
Roy-team vs PewPew - 3: 0 (Roy win maps: Junkyard (1st Mind map), Insurrection (1st Roy map), SubRosa (2nd Mind map))
Match record
Chong-team vs Koffee- team - 3: 1 (Koffee win maps: Insurrection (1st Koffee map) - Chong win maps: Protocore (1st Chong map), SubRosa (2nd Koffee map), Glacier (2nd Chong map)) (On all maps, Megapihar was replaced with Aldrdr, Snoop was replaced by Boneyan)
Match record

04.04.16 - 10.04.16
Koffee-team vs Roy-team - 2: 3 (Koffee win maps: Insurrection (1st Koffee map), Glacier (2nd Koffee map) - Roy win maps : Convoy (1st Roy map), HolocorpRedux (2nd Roy map), SubRosa (Decider))) (Replaced Megapihar with Snoop on all maps).
Match recording
Chong-team vs PewPew - 3: 0 (Chong win maps: Glacier (1st Chong map), Protocore (1st Mind map), SubRosa (2nd Mind map)) (on Sabroza, Mind was replaced by Koffee).
Match record

11.04.16 - 17.04.16
Roy-team vs Chong-team - 2: 3 (Roy win maps: Convoy (1st Roy map), SubRosa (2nd Chong map) - Chong win maps: RobotFactory (1st Chong map), HolocorpRedux (2nd Roy map), Insurrection (Decider))) (On all maps except Convoy and Insurrection, Snoop has been replaced by Xenon)
Match recording

PewPew vs Koffee-team - 3: 1 (Koffee win maps: SubRosa (1st Koffee map ) - Mind win maps: RobotFactory (1st Mind map), FallenCity2 (2nd Koffee map), HolocorpRedux (2nd Mind map)) (Replaced Megapihar with Snoop on all maps).
Match recording

Group stage:
1st place: Chong-team [9]
2nd place: Roy-team [8]
3rd place: Koffee-team [4]
4th place: PewPew [3]

18.04.16 - 24.04.16
FINAL
Roy-team vs Chong-team - 1: 4 (Roy win maps: Insurrection - Chong win maps: Convoy, Glacier, HolocorpRedux, SubRosa)
Match recording

Format of the games:
Stage 1: group stage. Each player plays each player up to 3 card wins.
Stage 2: final. Based on the results of the group stage, the 2 best teams advance to the final and play each other up to 4 card wins.

Scoring:
Each team, at the end of the game, receives as many points as the number of cards won. Those. if, for example, 4 cards were played, 3 of which were won by the first team, and one card was won by the other, then the score will be 3-1 in favor of the first.

The order of the games:
1. One week is allocated for one game with one opponent according to the schedule.
2. Team captains agree in advance about the day and time of the start of the match, taking into account the capabilities of the participants in this match. The team captains must inform the organizer about the planned match, namely the exact date and time of the start of the match, no later than 2 hours before it starts.
3. Each team can only choose the same map twice in the group stage of the championship. There are no restrictions in the final.
4. Each participant plays under the nickname under which he was admitted to the championship.
5. Conducting group stage games. Each team chooses one "their" card. Plays them. If after the first 2 played cards the score is 1-1, then the teams again choose one "their" card and play them. If after the first 2 played cards the score is 2-0, then the next 2 cards are chosen by the losing team. If the score is 2-2, then the last card is selected by crossing out.
6. Conducting the finals. In the final, the order of choosing the first card is determined by the third person by tossing a coin. Subsequent cards are chosen by the team that loses by the number of cards won. In case of the same number of won cards, the next card is chosen by the team that lost on the previous card. This continues until the score is 3-3 (if any). If the score is 3-3, then each team in turn draws the remaining cards, in which case whoever draws first is determined by the third person tossing a coin.

Broadcast of matches
Championship matches are broadcast live on one of our Stream channels: Sibior / Dan / Megapihar.
Before the start of the match, a notification appears in this thread on the forum and in our Skype conference.

1. Prohibited game actions.
Spoiler 1.1. Climbing out of the ion tank inside the door on the Glacier map. Climbing under textures on all maps. In case of deliberate violation of this rule, the player will be disqualified in the current game, as well as for one game of his team, upcoming with the next opponent, without the right to substitute and without the right to cancel the match.
1.2. Unauthorized substitution of players in the team by other players who are not included in the team based on the results of the captain's selection. If this rule is violated, the entire team will be disqualified from the tournament, and the results of all teams with the offending team will be canceled.
1.3. Using cheats. A player who is seen using any type of cheat will be disqualified from the tournament, blacklisted and deprived of the opportunity to participate in the next championships.
1.4. Insulting participants during a game or in between cards, whether it is in text chat or in general voice chat. Any direct deliberate humiliation of the honor and dignity of an individual or a team as a whole is considered an insult. (For example, for statements such as "rooster brotherhood", "went to ...", "asshole", etc., etc.). At the first violation of this rule, the player is given a warning from the organizer. This warning is valid throughout the match. The next violation of this rule after a warning is issued, the player will be disqualified for the remaining time and cards of the current match without the right to substitute.
1.5. Sabotage the tournament. Any attempt by a player to sabotage, negatively influence the process of participation in the championship of his own or other teams, early terminate participation in a tournament (match) due to his own dissatisfaction or other psychological factors, etc.), he is threatened with disqualification from the championship. Such a player is blacklisted and deprived of the opportunity to participate in the next championships. Also, another decision can be made by the organizer if the situation is controversial.

2. Force majeure and controversial situations.
Spoiler 2.1. In all situations when a temporary (for one specific game) replacement of a player may be required, the replacement takes place only with the consent of the opposing teams, only if this does not contradict the rules of the tournament and only if the skill level of the substituted third-party player clearly does not exceed the level skill replaced.
2.2. With mutual agreement of the teams in a particular match, the game can be played in 4v4 format, if both players eliminated are equal in skill level.
2.3. For all controversial urgent issues, you should contact the organizer, he and only he makes a decision on this issue.
2.4. In the event of disputable situations that are not taken into account in the rules, only the organizer makes a decision on such situations.
2.5. The teams must abide by the rules, even if the organizer for some reason is not present at the match. The captains - the participants in the match, and only they, must notify the organizer about such violations on a personal basis, and the organizer will make decisions on these violations after the match according to the rules, which may lead to the cancellation of the result of the match, and will also publish a complaint on the forum. only if evidence is provided that the violation took place. (Take screenshots, provide a video stream or write a video yourself, write demos, etc., because I won't take anyone's word for it)
2.5.1. If any of the rules were violated, but none of the captains participating in the organizer informed about this, or the opposing teams both agree to count the result regardless of whether the rules were violated or not, then the result of such a match will be valid.

Have fun! Good luck!
99 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold mind 09.11.21

Maybe, after all, a week should be allocated for the teams to prepare and launch the championship from March 4? To make the matches more interesting, with a higher order team play.

Noize_suppressor wrote:
3. Each team can only choose the same card twice in the group stage of the championship. There are no restrictions in the final.
That is, in the final, you can stupidly choose the same card?
The rules of the championship have become much less class. Did Ness's opinion influence this?

c
cyber_spooky 09.11.21

Will you train again for 2 weeks on a closed server, so that later you will merge the first match?) Not tired? What an abnormal thirst for victory, can't you just play a champion just once? Here in KTF we do not train nifiga, and so far everything is smooth. And if they would have trained, it is still unknown whether they would have won these two games or not (this is like desp's reasoning about the shield in KTF): D

.Darky. 09.11.21

Maybe, after all, a week should be allocated for the teams to prepare and launch the championship from March 4?
Ahahahaha, in this champion everything is clear for a long time, but you want to tinker, right?

N
Noize_suppressor 09.11.21

Cold Mind
Here in the game with Mind you will practice. The rules had to be adjusted, taking into account the new format, but as I see they are not needed by anyone and the only goal is "at least play". Therefore, I wrote the main ones. As for the ending: all cards will be different.

C
Cold mind 09.11.21

.Darky.
I missed Assolt a little, uh-huh. I would remember at first how it is played, what AS-Insurrection-LE-V3 would be, and then I would play for the result.
And what is clear with this champion? Who will win?)

Cyber_spooky
"Train 2 weeks on a closed server" sounds menacing. If I could afford this, MB would not have been the bottom)
In fact, it’s hard to play in 2 champions at the same time. I want to pay due attention to CTF, our last match was very satisfying, and then to start with Assolt.

Noize_suppressor
Thank you.

R
Roy 09.11.21

cyber_spooky
What an abnormal thirst for victory, can't you just play a champion just once? Here in KTF we do not train nifiga, and so far everything is smooth.

Che at you there to train in this unskilovy crap, agreed before the game 3 or 5 defers and all the cases = P

c
cyber_spooky 09.11.21

Cold Mind
Actually, it's hard to play in 2 champions at the same time.
Wo, tell the organizer this! Maldito also warned in the registration topic ...

C
Cold mind 09.11.21

Roy
Tolsto) You keep sowing buttherts)

N

I already wrote in Skype. Here you can blame anyone: either the org is so and so that he appointed the beginning when the ctf champ even before the end of 2 weeks, or the cold is so not prudent that he registers in the ace when he participates in the ctf champion. Everyone made their own choice: I - mine, cold - my own. I didn't seem to beg anyone to register. In general, I thought that after the discussion on the Skype conference, some of the players who signed up would simply dump and the champion would not start. But really, many thanks to Mind for his help, which helped, in general, we can say that the championship started. And if he has already started, then let's either play on schedule or train at the Sunday training camp, and we will score a bolt on the championship.

t
toxikk.com 09.11.21

From the outside it looks something like this:
- hmm, but if I spend the champ with sasoltu, I am so imbued with this regime, I have a good shock, I have been into the assault topic for a long time, I will definitely get the perfect champion, and not like the previous grief of orgs
- it is imperative to conduct it right now, otherwise I will not have time, suddenly they will do it again without me
- where to start, I will invent and formalize in words a bunch of superfluous and crazy rules so that everything is clear to everyone and there are no unnecessary questions
- be sure to add two idiotic maps in the mappool, so that everyone would choose them, expecting that the opponents know them even worse, and in the end we will see who will fail more on shit-ups, and not who will beat whom in assault
- if few people get involved, then I will definitely not balance the teams, I will allow the regs with imbe pairs, and for the weak I will give several peaks in a row without a queue, this will not add a balance, but it will turn out funny compositions, even laughing
- and if after all this one of the participants still will be dissatisfied with something, then let them go bake, at least finally do not play, I have a violet for your champion

C
Cold mind 09.11.21

Duc and where is the imbalance? I don't see him yet. Rovnenky trains without pontorez and any hamla came out. IMHO, the champ will go fine.

N

toxikk.com
Everyone from the outside can voice how he sees it from the outside. If you really are not purple as in fact (more precisely, what exactly I wanted / want to achieve), then indicate where you write the sheet.

.Darky. 09.11.21

Duc and where is the imbalance? I don't see him yet.
How hot this gentleman is.

c
cyber_spooky 09.11.21

It's funny that the lineups above are written exactly as the teams will be distributed in places :)

C
Cold mind 09.11.21

.Darky.
Expert forecasts in the studio.

.Darky. 09.11.21

Expert forecasts in the studio.

> .Darky. Expert Rating: 5
> Cold Mind Expert Rating: 9

You've already predicted. Let's see what comes out.

C
Cold mind 09.11.21

.Darky.
But you never said what I was burning with. So think now what Mr. Darkey meant. : /

.Darky. 09.11.21

Sapienti sat, Mr Cold.

t
toxikk.com 09.11.21

but for me it turned out so imba coffee, if only the den did not fuck up everything as he knows how: D

.Darky. 09.11.21

Well there is still a fortis