3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 09.11.21 09:28 pm

Managed to run on Win-7 64bit (Max Payne)

Happened ! I tortured my computer for 3 days! But still it worked!
"Max payne-1 win-7 64 does not start no sound" I will
share just in case, you never know.
I downloaded not from here, but the Catalist repack and only 1 part on the 1st disc was version 1.05 of the game, as well as a version with a built-in Wide Format patch, which is even more delightful. In general:
1: install win-7 compatibility on exe * and check the launch from it. Admin
2: make sure that your account name is in English without spaces and any asterisks there (I have a nickname Admin)
3: working folder with the game in English without spaces and squiggles (I have C: Games Max Payne)
4: and most important! call the command line Win + R, enter the msconfig command, go to Download, add. parameters, set the number of processors to 1 (don't touch anything else there), restart the car. Well, actually you can play.
Personally, it helped me.
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrol gear 09.11.21

for a thousand years, some repack with a dilogy has been on the disc, both parts go perfectly on the seven 64 without dancing with a tambourine

m
moonchild69 09.11.21

Evangelist
with connection, damn it)) the answer to how to launch Max on win from 7 to 10 has been known for sooooo long, and everything is done much easier than your dancing with a tambourine

K
Koresh Togliatti 09.11.21

I also have both repacks, and they go great, this year I will definitely re-run.

A
AiSPQR 09.11.21

Well, congratulations or something)) at least it was worth it