3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kitten Scientist 09.11.21 09:28 pm

The hero holds his stomach, and hp 100% (Fallout 4)

Runs, holds on to the stomach, enrages very much, but fix it like, xs
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Shamraev 09.11.21

themselves answered their own question, apparently the problem is in the mechanics of the game.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

I ate not fresh bog meat, contact your doctor for help.

K
Kitten Scientist 09.11.21

There is no swamp doctor here, so it won't help.
I think a similar bug when using a cheat on xp.
I stayed for a couple of seconds, otherwise they threw grenades at me ... and it is evident that everything broke (legs, arms), then when I had already healed, it did not come back, death, etc., do not help ...
Again We got the bagan skyrim, The Witcher is the game of the year, and this is so, the riffraff is another ...

d
david2222 09.11.21

Kittyak Scientist
nefig cheat on xp use

S
Sprintin 09.11.21

Kittyak Scientist
and the usual console commands do not cheat, if it is necessary? get the glitch!
I did not notice more than one bug in Skyrim.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 09.11.21

Kittyak Scientist
Instead of the handle to edit the cheat, and then also the game of the riffraff. Yes...

d
darkside2404 09.11.21

Yes, there are enough bugs, I didn’t use cheats and I also run with my hand pressed to my body (when it happened, I didn’t notice it because I was running in power armor, and then I would have to go through it too late.
) )

d
darkside2404 09.11.21

By the way, you need to try to bring the hero to a dying state and then cure it, maybe the bug will pass.

d
darkside2404 09.11.21

Yes, the guys helped me) sat down (standing only crippled my legs, I had to turn to the explosion with the right hand) I crippled myself with my grenade (the hand that bugged) and then he cured everything.

K
Kitten Scientist 09.11.21

Well, first of all, there are also bugs with teams, with edges.
Look, at least not ..
Yes, and I gamble without cheats, I just have a safe right in the battle, I do not have time to survive.
Yes, I already found a bug, if you run unsuccessfully near the car (where you found the dog), then you die ... you just fall and that's it ...

A
Azazel_1337 09.11.21

It was like that for me too. Throw a grenade somewhere, go up to it with your right or left side, depending on which hand you hold on to your stomach (with your right hand holding your stomach - blow your right side to yourself, blow up your left side with your left). It will break, you will be cured with stimulants and everything will be the same again. I had this bug for 3 days, literally just fixed it. (Played on PS4, latest version of the game).