3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21 09:31 pm

The mission \ "Rescue Litariel \" is a big problem! (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

You need to bring Litariel to a safe place at the exit from the fortress uruch (to the yellow marker). So, after interrupting a couple of dozen Uruks, I bring it to the marker and ... oops! the girl disappears, I move 100 meters further in space, and the mission task remains hanging in the upper left corner as not completed (((and I run around the map for half an hour, an hour, two, but the mission still hangs and is not counted ) Maybe someone has met this problem? How can I cure it? It's a shame, at the very end.; (
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoroBey_ka 09.11.21

FoCus-Real
Steam?

F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21

Go__Home
Come on ... It's all about pirates again, right ?! Well, what is that! You have no other reasons or what ???

V
VoroBey_ka 09.11.21

FoCus-Real
try the task to replay

F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21

Ahah her) If I do not pass it 4 times either ... I will delete the game nafig) If I do go through, then with some solution to this problem.

S
SemyStall 09.11.21

FoCus-Real
I calmly passed this quest on a pirate. Try to load before the quest. Or kill all the urks.

A
Alexey Sekretov 09.11.21

FoCus-Real
you don't know how to play Tetris, although I think Tetris is difficult for you to understand

F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21

Alexey Secretov
Can't make sense? And in Tetris I'm a master)))

F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21

In short, I download a new repack and transfer the saves there (

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

FoCus-Real
Well, why couldn’t you just like that (?)

F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
Well, what if you can solve everything in a couple of seconds)

s
saa0891 09.11.21

FoCus-Real wrote:
Come on ... It's all about pirates again, right ?!
It's just that if litsuha is elementary to check the cache with incentive and everything without any problems, and if pirtaka, then these are completely different, not quick actions.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

FoCus-Real
Oh you and naive, for a couple of seconds he wanted, but no, everything is not as simple as it seems.

F
FoCus-Real 09.11.21

Victor Tsoi
Ahah)

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

FoCus-Real
Ha, don’t you think you just remembered about me, hmmm ??????????????????