3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shcherbakov SS 09.11.21 09:31 pm

Morrigan and Leliana (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Stumbled across the KIP mosaic at such a moment that in the first DA you can kill Morrigan and Leliana.
When I went through the first part, I myself didn’t come to that. But I wonder if you kill them in the first, then what will happen in the Inquisition?
If Morrigan does not particularly affect the plot, then Leliana is one of the elements of the gameplay.
Gugol did not issue anything for this request. Can anyone tell me here? And that's interesting because
6 Comments
Sort by:
e
exlubu 09.11.21

If you kill them in the first part, then they will not appear in the ikvisition instead of Leliana, there will be another heroine, and as regards the morigan, she will be in the inquisition, despite the fact that you crush her in the first part, but with one, but in this it will be outwardly a morigan, but in fact it will her stepmother settle in her body

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.11.21

nonsense

1) both affect the plot
2) if you kill Lelliana - she will miraculously resurrect in any case and in any case will be in 3 parts. the truth will hate the hero of Ferelden, for the fact that he killed her
at the expense of the morrigan - I do not know, did not kill her

K
Katastrofik 09.11.21

Morrigan will also be in the 3rd part in his own person and in his body, it's just that in the DAO they only show us that she, seriously wounded, falls into the eluvian, and the GF believes that he killed her. In this case, the dialogue with her in the garden of Skyhold will be slightly different.

S
Svetoch Burenina 09.11.21

If you kill Leliana, then Andraste's ashes heals her)) And Morrigan, does not die, because. she was just wounded and fell into the eluvian))

s
scorg94 09.11.21

If you kill Leliana, then the Titan resurrects her and after the events of the Outsider she disappears.

I
Ichigo_Kun 09.11.21

Katastrofik
spoke with Morrigan during her murder in "Witch Hunt", said that she was on good terms with the hero, and when she left, he went to look for her.
I don’t know about Leliana, because never defiled an urn, and it only attacks in this case.