3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 09.11.21 09:31 pm

Blood and Wine, Spoiler Thoughts) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

With the second addition, the excitement is completely incomparable with the first ...
We knew very little about the Stone Hearts until the release, but about KiV we already watched the battle with one of the bosses, a lot of gameplay video, a bunch of screenshots, and I personally try not to open the sprinkled from a cornucopia of Old, half of which must always be "spoiled". Since I am already afraid that by May 31 I will know about half of everything about KiV ... I would like to advise those who have not yet opened all this news about KiV not to open them.
24 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

My opinion is that 90 quests is sdishkom powerful and just do probably somewhere a catch

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

SampleText
No, 90 quests may well be, given the volume of the add-on, and do not forget about orders and treasures, as well as additional ones .. I created a topic a little differently ...

i
iNfantry 144Hz 09.11.21

Stribogg
If you are so afraid to find out everything about the add-on before its release, then do not read the news about it.

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

Stribogg
I realized that you were talking about the plot, but personally, when I saw this abundance of information and closed it instantly, which I advise everyone, and what I think the vast majority did, so I doubt that you will be here with someone to discuss it all, much better by gameplay features, for example, it is said that Jennifer Triss and other friends of Geralt will hang out in the vineyard, personally I have questions about how this will be implemented just a car and what will happen if one of them has to disappear according to the plot, will there be big dialogues for them or they will speak monosyllabic phrases and so on

M
Mantykora 09.11.21

Stribogg We
just won't watch anything about Blood and Wine until May 31st. Otherwise, the most important part of the game is lost - the novelty. I want to be surprised, scared, jump on a chair from emotions ... and not play with the thought - "I've seen this before." It's one thing to show pictures, well, to the extreme - what the characters will be ... BUT not the gameplay and key bosses ... As it seems to me, purely humanly, the PR campaign for "Blood and Wine" began a failure ... Those who played, and so are aware of the add-on and are looking forward to it. They do not need to be reheated. And so - just a spit in the soul ...

U
Uruz 09.11.21

Spoilers? Well then, we are waiting for an old friend of Regis, the renewal of the old romance and a kick in the butt of Buttercup))

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Mantykora
Yes, developed, they just released a teaser in their minimalist intriguing style, and that's all .. But other resources have already dug up almost half of all KiV .. I don't watch anything, but alas, I managed ((Why, under emotions and Temko created, perhaps, someone will help not to look into the numerous "reviews" and "passage" of KiV that have appeared almost already, so as not to spoil the entourage of acquaintance with the addition in the game.

G
Greencore 09.11.21

They promise 90 quests, 80 of which will be in search of treasures. That's the whole shit

s
snoopfrog 09.11.21

Stribogg
Here's another spoiler: we'll see cantarella again.

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Well, what I saw in terms of changes in the magazine, there is a different type of inventory, skills, it was informative, and it has long been known that additional cells will be added .. It's just that on the same PG, people post blogs at all without bothering themselves spoilers. All.

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

snoopfrog
I kind of created a theme on the contrary against unnecessary before immersion in addition to information! =)) At least do SPOILERS here !!!

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Fuck, I don't read PG at all until May 31))

M
Mantykora 09.11.21

snoopfrog
is not a spoiler for those who have played the main game carefully, but you better be silent.

Stribogg
Remove the theme, evil can only be defeated by another evil.

Evil always remains evil. Less, more, average, all the same, as Geralt says.

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Mantykora
on the appearance of the lady mentioned, I agree, the hint at parting was obvious .. But still, bitches, why have so many gameplay videos been piling up? !!! I'm angry ... I've seen enough of a fool ((
Buddy, don't watch anything if you haven't seen it yet!

_
_LiMoN_ 09.11.21

Stribogg
Duck they showed almost nothing. Goliath is an ordinary Cyclops, does not affect the plot in any way. Brooks, too, knew everything that would happen, well, Charley was spoiled a little, but it's okay, again, because the plot is not affected. The world and the map were not shown to anyone at all. Believe me, the projectors know what they are doing, they gave the journalists 2 hours to play and hid the most important spoilers.

M
Mantykora 09.11.21

Stribogg
No, I just saw the headline "After killing some monster" I immediately closed it. Otherwise, all the charm of the addition, which we have been waiting for so long, is down the drain ... Nowadays there are so many problems in life, you need to be at least a little sincerely happy. I already told everyone that I was not the first week of June, except perhaps the Armageddon and the tanks under the windows ... But the magazine ... hee themselves did not play properly, and they do not give it to others normally (albeit indirectly). People have forgotten how to rejoice and accept surprises, tell them everything in advance. Where, then, is the joy of the discoverer?

It's a pity that you didn't have enough willpower. I am sincerely, without mockery.
And one more thing: do not read PG for another week after May 31 - finish the game first. The main thing now is to pull our buckets of Toussaint ... And then they chatted that the graphics in this fabulous principality were even improved ...

d
digital_summer 09.11.21

All repeats. With the COP there was the same trouble, all the reviewers dumped in 10 days, from Toha Logvinov to Gamespot, as a result of quenching the information thirst for The Witcher,% 30 of the add-on went nowhere. This time I didn’t step on that rake and didn’t watch the gameplay videos. I only looked at the screenshots, the acid sky was a little surprised. Although on some screens it is normal blue, somehow strange. I feel my favorite time of day will be night =)

b
bazilews 09.11.21

The addition will be excellent, like the whole series as a whole !!!

d
digital_summer 09.11.21

bazilews
I would like it to be without errors. Otherwise, they plan one patch before and one after, that's how it happened. These endless patches, and most importantly - new problems after them, slightly spoiled the impression, for example, when the polygons of my first playthrough had to poke mutagens due to incorrect calculation of statistics after loading the save, well, at least I did not catch critical bugs ..

b
bazilews 09.11.21

digital_summer
You see, it is difficult to create a game with a huge open world without errors at all, but I think there will be nothing critical.