3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dasouk 09.11.21 09:31 pm

Help! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I used to play great The Witcher 3! 40-50 fps Ultra (No HairWorks)
When I installed modImmersiveCam and modTurbolighting, the game started to freeze abruptly every 5 minutes. It hangs for about 5-6 seconds (maybe I'm exaggerating)! And she herself walked “smoothly.” Why is this happening ?! What kind of game ?! I reinstalled it, demolished everything: ((((Help!
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 09.11.21

Dasouk
well, it's a no brainer that mods load the game

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

Boss_Timurchik Xs
, I got better with mods for turnover: D

B
Boss_Timurchik 09.11.21

Bupycop
well, a conflict with iron here

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 09.11.21

Dasouk wrote:
When I installed modImmersiveCam and modTurbolighting, the game started to freeze abruptly every 5 minutes. It hangs for about 5-6 seconds (maybe I'm exaggerating)!
Maybe it's your system cluttered with unnecessary software, remnants of registry entries and temporary files, or maybe the mods themselves are to blame ... Moreover, Turbo Lightning loads the system very robustly. In the first case, the Privazer utility will help, in the second, creating a backup copy of the files being replaced, and ideally, the entire folder with the game. Well, the recalculation of the hash in the incentive or the complete removal and reinstallation for GOG or torrent versions (which is essentially the same thing, depends only on the hands of the one who did the repack itself ...).

D
Dasouk 09.11.21

nigga40000
I already completely reinstalled it and I have a license