3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 09.11.21 09:31 pm

would like Russian voice acting (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)

I do not understand all at once, the voice acting for dmc did not immediately appear, but would you still like it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romanzo_Tamerici 09.11.21

mazinily
no if amateurs
yes if professional dubbing

m
mazinily 09.11.21

Romanzo_Tamerici
I have a problem here as well as with the first

S
Silentium_9 09.11.21

Why not, I am always in favor of Russian sound localization in games.

m
mazinily 09.11.21

namaste.108
I have transparent textures

K
Kyubi 09.11.21

Dzhekar studio refused to dub this game, tk. they could not raise enough money for her voice acting, and the first part was their first and only try in the voice acting of games.
The game was completed with English voice acting, and it is not needed here, although if it is, then I will not replay the game for the sake of it.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Yes, for any game I would like Russian voice acting, for hearing and perception it is much more pleasant to hear native speech, besides, to be distracted by subs, especially when there are some action scenes where you have a choice either to read or watch what is happening on the screen and skip dialogues and the plot.
The problem is that voice acting is done very rarely, limited only to subs, and sometimes even subs do not, naturally I will not even buy such a game.

B
Ben121212 09.11.21

yes I would like to

M
Maximum carnage 09.11.21

Of course for the voice acting

D
Deimoros 09.11.21

I would like voice acting in all games, though more for new ones, old ones have already passed with subtitles, so nothing will change)