3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RA Dmitry 09.11.21 09:35 pm

Dark Spirits. There is no drop. (Dark Souls)

Situation:

The city of the undead is

farmed. Quileg and the Gargoyles are killed. The bells were ringing The

tireless warrior was killed.

I didn't go deep into the depths, only to the Butcher with Coal.

Sen did not go to Fortress at all.

I went to the Novo Londo Ruins for coal. then I decided to farm the Debris from the dark spirits.

At the moment, 126 Dark Spirits have been killed, from which exactly 1 piece of Titanite fell and EVERYTHING, nothing else fell. A piece fell from the 12th Spirit (2nd run)
Hidden Object 195

Actually, what to do. people? I didn’t take coal in order to go "naked" to Anor Londo afterwards. I need to sharpen 3 barrels at +15, and debris does not fall from the spirits at all. I do not expect from them to drop Titanite Pieces, I would only sharpen one weapon at +14 through the wreckage (I have 2 pieces), but the wreckage itself is NOT.
In the first playthrough, 1.7-1.8 debris fell steadily for 1 run, which gave 10 or more debris in 6 runs on average, killing 10 spirits per run. As a result, for 100 spirits, about 15-20 debris fell. Hidden objects ranged from 300-350.

What to do then? how to restore the drop of debris on these mobs?
Or is the game broken?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 09.11.21

How about getting to the fire inside the castle in Anor Londo and farming with the guards? Sweat a little, for then 100% of the debris fall from them, and if it doesn’t work out, then xs, I didn’t worry too much about this, I went through the whole game with the black knight's sword, and after the boss I only pumped it out on the debris to +4

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

alanrose
Enuard
Alternatively, in addition to the drop probability, you can go down into the depths and slaughter rats until you have 10 humanity

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

alanrose
It's a matter of chance, but 10 activated humanity (even without reversal of devastation) also increases the search for objects, I farmed humanity so much when I wanted to open a slice into the forgotten izalite

T
Terving 09.11.21

Enuard
If you suspect something is broken, you can download the game again. Moreover, the first dark remains without a tambourine. The second is not for some reason. Regarding the farm, it is going well there anyway, the banal rules are simply not followed - the ring of the golden snake (it is two steps away), well, toss up to ten of humanity. On the edge so as not to climb - offline. I was farming there through the dragon gorge. Dragons are generous guys and do not like poison arrows very much (it takes a little)