3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zheka4587468549846 09.11.21 09:35 pm

Hack (Heroes Generals)

give me some kind of hack for the game, there are cheaters in the game, the most hunting
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupusechka 09.11.21

Play fair !!!

Z
Zheka4587468549846 09.11.21

lexa_lexa This is the
only way I play, cheaters just infuriate me, I have a thirst for revenge

K
Kirill Yakubovich 09.11.21

especially infuriates when from the other end of the map in the respawn shoot in the head !!!

K
KIBERMAX 09.11.21

I play skoko, I have never met a cheater, there are only skills and that's it.

A
Alexey2012 09.11.21

Kirill Yakubovich
it is not difficult to hit in the head from the other end of the map, if it is a capture, personally I hit the head with a rifle at 200 meters and I am not saying anything about sniper rifles, you just need to find fault with it and the main thing is to calculate the distance! Hmm, you won’t believe I’m playing for a tanker now, so it happened that a BR round hit someone in the head at 600 meters of the airfield map, I didn’t see him, and I didn’t see him.

r
rulevik 09.11.21

Zheka4587468549846 An
author or a fool or pretending to be? you really don’t understand where the cheaters come from, because of such childish behavior "he was bypassing abidel and I abide him, but I will kill everyone like him, Iba, I am an avenger, Muhahahaha"

P
Pooms 09.11.21

20% of players cheat.

Amers cannon - CarbineM1 / M2. High damage, poor accuracy. Little people do 5 headshots per clip in a row.

P
Pooms 09.11.21

I saw how one schoolboy laid out 21 mines in a row without restocking ..

All this is ridiculous.
And the toy is cool and small-scale, and promising ..
even a pity.

P
Pooms 09.11.21

And generally speaking. why the hell have they stopped writing anti-cheats lately?
Are they afraid to lose the influx of shkoloty ??

Fuck gameplay !! Fuck with youngsters on cheats.
Let's destroy the created balance with our own hands, because the hands are our main audience!