3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OBSERVER76 09.11.21 09:35 pm

Judge Gundir (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, help me, I started playing beggars, there is no fucking level 1, but here such a shnyaga wakes up, I can’t beat him, to a maximum of half. What to do? I don’t want to play as a pumped-in character
17 Comments
Sort by:
o
onic 09.11.21

OBSERVER76
Taking a beggar at the start you seem to say "I'm a daddy, show me that you can play." Here is the game and shows you that you are a noob and you need to take a knight or pyromancer;)

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

OBSERVER76
stay closer to him, to move away like this for long distances, I spent 30 trays yesterday, and today he fell from the 1st, skipped his back, and don't be greedy.

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

onic
do you recommend a pyromancer for a beginner? lol?

o
onic 09.11.21

Elisiie
And that he really changed from the first part?
Do you have a shield, a glove and an ax at the start? If yes - then easy, ax - a lot of damage, shield - additional help in survival, gauntlet - damage at medium range.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

He killed the beggars. He was always tumbling around. The peaks did not go further than the distance. With 5-6 times overcame.

u
urist666 09.11.21

Well, how would you choose: either cry, prick and continue eating the cactus, or curb your ardor and choose another character, as advised above.

S
Sectos05 09.11.21

OBSERVER76
Yes, it is quite standard to kill: rolls during his attacks, then attack in response (you know about frames of invulnerability on rolls?).

R
Richards 09.11.21

Lure him to jump at you, he jumps, you dodge and hit

C
CartezCron 09.11.21

I do not know, no luck, I killed the first time. While he is a knight with him hemorno, but after the jump, he opens up for two hits, so he picked it up to half, he took everything from me with estus. I met the lizard with full hp but without estus, circled for a long time not knowing what to do, but then I realized that his head was not hitting his feet and after each of his attacks he began to jump under his feet and give three blows. After he died, by the end 10% of estus remained at the end :) beat the Warrior.
PS I killed the crystal lizard in the beginning the second time. The game is cool.

K
KaZzuiR 09.11.21

killed the second time by a mercenary, the first time he * was sick when he turned into * something resembling a venom * and because of this he died

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

Elisiie
On the contrary, you can keep your distance while he is with the spear. He jumps, we roll, and then we chop 3-4 hits, roll back and again break the distance.

B
Berillium 09.11.21

Made it a pyromancer from 4 times. But then
Spoilermudak with a katana settled me at once.

A
Alexander Garifyanov 09.11.21

Elisiie wrote:
do you recommend a pyromancer to a beginner? lol?
Yes, they'd better not start) The first boss is easy for them to kill, but then there will be problems. I passed the "Wall of Lothric" for 7 hours)

P
PRIVA 09.11.21

need cheats for ps 4 send to PM

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

Alexander Garifyanov
In general, the range heroes have never been interesting to play, a contact fight is another matter

A
Alexander Garifyanov 09.11.21

Elisiie
Yes, I started as a pyromancer and somehow not very much) Tolley to retrain as a dodger ...

D
Dan274 09.11.21

Kills something like this