3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 09.11.21 09:35 pm

Partner perk. (Fallout 4)

Hi everyone. Does the main quest from a partner lead to the maximum relationship? For example, Makready, the shooters were killed, the medicine was obtained, Makready is delighted. But, the sign about reaching a max relationship did not pop up and the topic of flirting does not appear in conversations.
4 Comments
Sort by:
r
ripvango 09.11.21

The fact that he is delighted, apparently, suggests that the degree of his love is not yet sufficient. That's when there will be a message that he "worships you" - the time has come.

G
Gur1 09.11.21

ripvango
So your partner can give out the main quest without max relations?

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Gur1 Do

what your partners like and he will give out a perk, for example McCready loves when you are tyrish, so you can very quickly raise his turnip, but naturally, without completing the quests of your partners, you will not get the perk, continue walking with him and tying everything, and he is quite will quickly give out a perk.
You can see what you like by following the link.
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8_Fallout_4

G
Gur1 09.11.21

saa0891
Well, I know everything, but all the same, ATP. I've been mistaken, it turns out to be at the expense of the main quest. The topic is floppy.