3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiseSoma 09.11.21 09:35 pm

Friends help with the choice of the processor.

What is the best processor to put on the mother. ASUS M5A-78L-M USB3. Wanted to put AMD FX-8350 Black Edition OEM. But then he read the reviews say that he gets very hot and eats a lot.
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
I already once wrote that the final characteristics of processors are set during a factory stress test with severe torture and beating. the processors themselves are of slightly different quality. the substrate is where the transistors are planted, a successfully planted lid, this is how processors are obtained, athletes, bodybuilders, pride of the processor race that work at low voltages, etc., processors are ordinary fat and lazy, sick hungry processors and amputees and invalids 3 cores 3 giga.
but I was convinced that Amude does not select at its factories. those pitch market says that schoolchildren need a lot of convicts to dig ore in minecraft and even high-frequency noble noble amd lords go to work for 3GHz. and so in theory it should be so.
therefore, in order to succeed in overclocking, it makes sense to purchase already maximally overclocked video cards and processors. there will be lower temperatures and voltages.
Not the fact that for example 8300 will not take constant 5GHz 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. but most likely it will be easier to do this for some type of 9xxx for the reason that it is not so weak and hungry if you do not consider the subtlety of trawling for each model.
then it is not a fact that they have thermal imaging alone in the 8350, it seems as if more accurately 125w for the whiter older one, most likely 130 and + -5 for the younger ones even less, etc. they just need to be covered with a copper basin of 130 watts or more. but for example at fx6100 95w if not baking. the 8150 had about 120-130.

R
RiseSoma 09.11.21

Zubex_XXX
prices are the same as 8350.

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE ANSWERS))) ALL GOOD))