3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Moskavets 09.11.21 09:35 pm

Falcon onli holster (Tom Clancy's The Division)

People, those who, by some miracle, passed the test and those who passed a high question to you! For some reason, for some reason, only a holster is constantly falling as a reward, there is a backpack, but rarely, and never gloves, armor, a mask, knee pads. A friend in the test dropped the 240th point of the holster, the impression was that only the holster and the backpack were falling. The rest is in the form of drawings from the traders). How are you doing in this regard ??? (Shemot 191 doesn't count !!!)
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManowaR 09.11.21

Random. And 240 gear does not fall, but is given as a reward for completing the falcon challenge once a week.

M
Mr.Vash 09.11.21

It was funny yesterday: 2 holsters fell out and 1 as a reward. Well, at least one of them is good.

B
Bdzola 09.11.21

Apparently this week the armored personnel carrier was loaded with a holster))

s
slavareal570 09.11.21

My holster, vests, backpacks 214-240 fell out.

L
Lubber 09.11.21

For 4 weeks I have been going to Sokol on high difficulty: as a reward (214 points) I received a holster and three identical militant backpacks.

M
MikuHadsune 09.11.21

I also came across this. What is not a falcon holster, then a vest. I can’t knock out my backpack, etc. There are a lot of holsters, there is nowhere to put it already.

K
Kerry_Good 09.11.21

Vest and knee pads knocked out yesterday. But a holster or a backpack would not hurt ...

K
Kerry_Good 09.11.21

MikuHadsune
disassemble, sell, give)))

L
Lord VIRUsS 09.11.21

how much did the armor go, and the backpacks fell ... yesterday the holster finally fell out. I haven’t seen gloves yet and didn’t fall to teammates either. it remains only to find them (

S
Sallar 09.11.21

A pile of green clothes from a falcon - a backpack most often, already 5 pieces, armor and a holster 4 pieces each, a pair of knee pads, gear 6 disassembled completely unusable falls. Until now, yellow peppers, I have never seen green ones on a falcon. (True, to a friend in DZ, green peppers of a militant fell from the "load", I only had a fiole falling)

K
Klim1904 09.11.21

Also, only a backpack, a vest and a holster fall. It is strange that there are no peppers and recipes, thank God they fell on a regular test in Lexington, true level 191, but good with crit, ksh and damage to the elite

g
good Vanya 09.11.21

Klim1904
Damn, also with bare hands. Backpack + holster 14 pcs 191 lvl, gloves fell out 1 time and so-so. Xs where to get it.

L
Len [02] 09.11.21

I have a suspicion that the drop of awards in the Falcon is simply not working correctly. However, this game is no stranger.

L
Lubber 09.11.21

good Vanya
Gloves regularly fall from bosses on trials for me. 191 points, of course.

g
good Vanya 09.11.21

Lubber
Well, would they do some kind of exchange point, or are the yubers trying to keep the players by all means? According to Steam, 80% of the players left the game.

K
Kostya3813 09.11.21

and why not throw her nonsense full of dark credits you can not get dressed because there is nothing to buy filled with phoenixes the same story you runesh like a goof down normal do not fall Craft is just mega expensive to do something you need to do it for days I am not talking about chitakov they do not care at all what are you wearing and how much armor do you have? 3 bullets corpse)))) I'll play a little more if they don't change anything, I'll have to look for something else

R
RoyalSmile 09.11.21

Give MikuHadsune a brotherly holster of an action movie huh?))

g
good Vanya 09.11.21

royalsmile
Why do you need? You downloaded the cheats 8 times and didn't find the holster anywhere?

R
RoyalSmile 09.11.21

good vanya
ahah)) and never used them. purely for the sake of the test rocked. my friend and I still can't drag the falcon