3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hummer_Usher 09.11.21 09:35 pm

how to play counter on a network over the internet with a friend? (Counter-Strike)

how to play counter on a network over the internet with a friend?
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
fdisyatke 09.11.21

in the computer club !!! =)

C
Collective farm 09.11.21

If there is one provider, then as well as in clubs :) and if different ... then through HLDS (diddicate server) it is necessary to create, it is in the folder with the game.

V
ValeraBEST 09.11.21

+1!

• uuuuf great steam in the bank ^^ •

H
Hummer_Usher 09.11.21

Write settings

H
Hummer_Usher 09.11.21

How to create a server on the internet yourself?

A
AscheZuAsche 09.11.21

The problem is this - I create a server - I go in, but a friend cannot go in.

V
ValeraBEST 09.11.21

Cho writes? about class C choto?

V
ValeraBEST 09.11.21

Simpley * nigavori ...

m
mr.3d 09.11.21

if anyone wants to play black & White or daungeon keeper 2 via the Internet, write to ICQ 388-735-048, I will explain how and let's play)

S
Skorp1o 09.11.21

first of all, you need a computer, then you put cantra there and ...

S
SOUP MACTAWISH 09.11.21

Find some empty server, give the server IP to a friend, and play one by one.)))

n
no3uTuBko 09.11.21

in the folder with counter find hlds (reds icon) run it! after that you see a minyushko where you can change the card and so on, but most importantly, you will see your IP well and give this miracle to your friend .................
oops .... I have not seen that already they wrote it!

P
PaMa3aH 09.11.21

guys don't play with me, what should be done there, maybe it is necessary to register or what

r
raib 09.11.21

Bl .. go on an Internet with him on one server through Find servers in the main menu and if you want 1 on 1 find the server empty

A
Alexey Oliynichenko 09.11.21

Guys! such a situation: my brother and I are playing on the local grid in counter. then they decided to join a friend who lives at a different address, the Internet provider is the same. the meaning of the question is what: before they played through the garena, but now it does not work. there is no contradiction in Garena. how else can we play with what other programs? Thank you in advance!