3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrHappyKill 09.11.21 09:35 pm

Fight against cheaters (Warface)

We all know about the problem in many Online Shooters ... THESE ARE CHEATERS ...
When you register and enter PVP very often you meet cheaters ...
My advice on dealing with them:
1) Do not communicate with them, just leave, but in general on Beginners I do not advise you to go PVP, but go PVE, there you can only be killed by stoned bots. When you have the title of Shield, then you can play PVP, where you rarely meet cheaters ... On the Public server you can swing both on PVP, so and PVE. But when you get to the Veterans, then there are NO cheaters at all! But you will meet very skillful players ...
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrHappyKill 09.11.21

Here's an advice on how not to destroy the cells of the nervous system and not see cheaters (if only magicians will be on PVE for you)

B
Bogdan Gridnev 09.11.21

America opened simply

M
Mercenary 09.11.21

MrHappyKill
(if only mages are on PVE for you)
Successful banning.

M
MrHappyKill 09.11.21

I go through the mercenary without cheaters -_-... And so on PVE (except for special operations and pros), you can go through, but taking into account the fact that you are supposedly against him, because the bot reads the information of all players ...

M
MrHappyKill 09.11.21

EZIO9819
This is advice for beginners ...

O
OberonWhite 09.11.21

MrHappyKill Playing
with cheaters is the same as cheating yourself. What you really need to do is shoot the cheater on video through the media center (just press alt + f5). Then you go to technical support here http://games.mail.ru/support/wf/info/386/#/questions/2299 read what to do and write a request so that this pincer-handed one gets banned. Works ironically. If only all newbies could do that. Every now and then there would be order on newcomers as on veterans.

M
MrHappyKill 09.11.21

Oberon White
Agree.

V
Valery Skopchak 09.11.21

On veterans, that macro is not less than normal

D
Dr. King Schultz 09.11.21

Valeriy Skopchak
Look for info about allowed macros, like X7 mice. They don't get banned for them. Googled. Better yet, look at the forum https://wf.mail.ru/forums/ even I saw this there.
Many veterans wake up paranoia, every handy player is called a cheater, they even called me names several times.

M
MrHappyKill 09.11.21

Supermario75
= D
Also called pi ###, cheater, etc.
Sometimes it pisses me off honestly ...

G
Gutseen 09.11.21

Psny, I will reveal a secret, macros do not burn.
and aiming bots will be banned without you

.Ecstasy. 09.11.21

MrHappyKill
But what about the "felless cheaters" who play, for example, only with input. After all, this is not a cop and you cannot observe a person from the first person.

Z
Zzombii 09.11.21

.Ecstasy. wrote:
But what about the "felless cheaters" who play, for example, only with input.
these are the most scorching. No one can resist the temptation to give a head right after exiting the corner, so such people immediately fly away to the ban)