3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lazarev 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Has anyone met Leto, Iorvet or Saskia in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just haven't completed all the additional missions, maybe I'll meet again.
28 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazarev 09.11.21

GrYnT101
Thank you !!! Found)))

X
X_ray_83 09.11.21

King of the World
In general, Summer does not appear in any way, neither when transferring saves for elves nor for Roche!
Here's what I found, at 9:08 minutes he will go to the barn for Geralt and there are traps, I don't have such a glitch under any circumstances, probably xts

And I also have ghosts in my mansion, the video is empty there!
In general, the Poles are crooked ((((

S
Sandugo 09.11.21

X_ray_83
Same problem. Before the release of the game, I specially replayed the 2nd part, imported the save game, but Leto did not ...

X
X_ray_83 09.11.21

Sandugo
And I'm afraid not only Summer will not be, we have to go further and see other characters.

S
Spartanez_86 09.11.21

Sandugo
There is Summer, the 2nd time he threw saves and he was, the mb task from the grandmother must be taken for the exact appearance

S
Sandugo 09.11.21

Spartanez_86
The forum gave a detailed answer on this matter. It is necessary to import the last autosave from the 2nd part, then Summer will appear if the imported autosave Summer does not appear. The question can be closed with him on this.

j
jane334 09.11.21

Yorveth and Saskia in 3 parts are not. Possibly, but it is unlikely that they will be in the DLC. One of the squad of cattlemen says that the Yorvet was so studded with arrows that he looked like a hedgehog. The developers said that they planned to bring him into the game and in the Triss house he should have play the flute in the basement, but then they dropped the idea at the initial stage of development and it will not be in the game.

M
Metalist1925 09.11.21

jane334
Yes, this is not news for a long time. The weight of choice 2 The Witcher led only to a tattoo on the neck)