3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jonas Weber 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Lock 50 fps at Full HD (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When I set the resolution to full hd, it always gives out 50 fps. It is worth lowering the resolution - to become 60. In the settings, just not me. Help.

Upd: Fixed
everything. In the nvidia control panel there was 50 GHz.

GTX 980
i7-4770k
8Gb DDR3
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
m_roma 09.11.21

Resolution, the higher the lower the fps
Imagine the difference between 600 ppi and 2000

B
BoB_Er 09.11.21

Vladislav Nekrasov
So only in The Witcher?

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

Vladislav Nekrasov
Maybe you have a 50 hertz monitor? It's just that there is a lock for 30, 60 and no limit ...

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

I had this because of the dvi cord with an adapter in shdmi

W
WWQ 09.11.21

Vladislav Nekrasov
Do you see the difference between 50 and 60?) I almost did not see the difference between 60 and 200, but here 10 fps ...
On a subject, go to the settings of user modes (permissions) in the driver and set the necessary ones, but you can hide unnecessary ones (turn off), so that they do not even appear, for example, you can hide 30 hertz modes, so that the lock on 30 does not appear.
By the way, I have been driving at 50 hertz lately, there is no difference, and the system is strained much less, although with your card, you are on the side, unless the resolution is 2k +

m
m_roma 09.11.21

WWQ
And I don't see the difference between 30 and 60 fps at all. I play the Witcher for 25 if I'm lucky, but here 60 fps - oh, forgive me fps is not enough ...

W
WWQ 09.11.21

Roman Medved
Well, 24 is the edge, everything below it is lags and slides ... although when you have 50-60 all the time, you get used to it and immediately notice even a drawdown of up to 30-40, for example, 30 is not comfortable for me, 45+ the main thing is to but not below ...

W
Wulfdor 09.11.21

WWQ
yeah, but when you constantly play at 30 fps, then above 50 everything seems too fast and unpleasant. And if you are sitting more than 3 meters from the TV, then how does it give a fuck about 60 or 30 fps

W
WWQ 09.11.21

Wulfdor
this is xs , I always have ultra and 50 fpslocks, if lower, I turn off anti-aliasing, if that does not help, I update the computer :) thank God, the matter did not go further than anti-aliasing :)

J
Jonas Weber 09.11.21

I fixed everything. The nvidia control panel was 50 Hz.

W
Wulfdor 09.11.21

WWQ
I don’t know, lately I’m so used to 30 fps that 60 seems to be something strange and unthinkable.

S
Solidar 09.11.21

Is the refresh rate of the monitor somehow related to the FPS of the game? This is the first time I read this. except that the dependence on the mouse cursor in the game, but not on the game itself.

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

WWQ
Support !!!! I also clearly see the difference, especially in the mixes in The Witcher 3 between 49-52 and 59-63 fps. In the first case, everything somehow visibly rotates with the mouse in terms of the view, in the second case, such a lightness, the soul is already happy) But when 70 and above mmmmm)))) such comfort that it is simply divine !!!!!

D
DeadMan451 09.11.21

Solovat
Affects if vertical sync is enabled.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 09.11.21

Roman Medved I
used to think so too. When I changed the monik, I immediately noticed a decrease in fps in battlefield 4. But here's something lately, no matter how much the resolution changes - all the time 120 fps in 4k.

W
WWQ 09.11.21

GeRRLord
only for 60+ tears the picture mercilessly ... you need a monik with a higher frequency, and the system is powerful, now it makes no sense to take a new one, you have to wait for 68xx or 69xx from Intel and a card with a new architecture for dx12, well, you need to look at zen, although they say that the top zen is at 6600 skylake and they promise to eliminate processor dependence, although I think it will remain.

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

WWQ
Of course it breaks !!! I remember I put the 4th kashny permission in the third witcher. It seems to be nothing at the beginning, but after about 20 minutes some kind of friezes, lags, mini jerks began (It can be seen that everything rested on the video memory. Zhee !!! And how I put 2880 to 1620, everything went off right away. more than a year.And the quality has not become much worse and the productivity of the hoo, as it has risen in comparison with this blah 4-eh porridge.