3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALtPTO12 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Batman vs Superman who is stronger? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I'm for Batman, he can beat him easily
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mywest 09.11.21

Batman has a stop word `` Martha '' so Superman wins

B
Brashnashla 09.11.21

In one of the comics, even Alfred got his face filled with Super

P
Patrol gear 09.11.21

But what does not help Batman superman when all sorts of jokers are once again trying to blow up Gotham? batman is stronger. without any superpowers, he deals with these freaks every time

H
Hirok 09.11.21

Strongest screenwriter)

K
KAPRAL27 09.11.21

Superman ... Noooo ray skeleton ...

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

I don't remember who said it, but the meaning is something like this - "Give Batman time to prepare and information about the enemy, and he will be able to defeat even God. Don't give him this, and the Mexican wrestler will beat him on Venom."

g
gmh4589 09.11.21

Although for me, Superman is the most non-unique of all superheroes, because he is invulnerable and can do almost everything (a person with unlimited possibilities :)), Batman will lose, because he is a simple man without superpowers.
In general, this question is worthy of a preschooler. Children in kindergarten are asked this way

N
Novemer235 09.11.21

superman is no one without superpowers, and betman is without his wealth, an excellent hand-to-hand fighter who will give odds to the cap from marvel

R
Richards 09.11.21

Kryptonite betarangs and business))

S
Sakvo 09.11.21

If we compare strength, then Sups is certainly stronger. But Bats is much smarter, plus a bunch of gadgets and kryptonite just in case))

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

I didn't even have such arguments in kindergarten.