3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elisiie 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Detailed walkthrough (video) (Dark Souls 3)

Good day, littered for the next topic (most likely), but throw someone a link to a detailed walkthrough, googled, looked, but most of the options offered by Google, some schoolchildren, then a voice of horror, then a mate.

I went through the game myself, but as it turned out I lost a lot, did not find it, ruined the quest chains. I use Vicky, but it's hard to cover everything, the same sirris chain.

thanks
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

English-language wiki, English-language videos from youtube. In principle, you can ask questions about the passage on the pied wiki in the corresponding section, there is an editor - he can both answer and enter the wiki.

R
Rooough 09.11.21

Elisiie
Well, personally, during the first playthrough, I screwed up only two quests, the greyrat died in irithil, and Siris was offended because I became a finger, oh, and I didn't get into the Moroder covenant.

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

Rooough
is not enough

R
Rooough 09.11.21

Elisiie
Well, for these quests I don't need to look for a detailed walkthrough.

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

Rooough
do not teach, there are a lot of nuances

W
WaSiLiCh32 09.11.21

Elisiie
http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGJT6m6pbQ2BW_Rad7i0kFdCubEEfLVXH

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

WaSiLiCh32
thanks, rays of goodness to you

W
WaSiLiCh32 09.11.21

Elisiie
Yes, not at all, I accidentally stumbled upon it, Chel is really cool streaming, though at first it will screw up the quest with the pilgrim, but then it will back up this thing like that

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

WaSiLiCh32
With the pilgrim moment I am not. I screwed up, but with Siris almost