3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KILLER 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Which is better agility or strength? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

People who rocked dexterity in KOTOR, what are the advantages?
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth_Credocs 09.11.21

Immediately after this question, I will have an answer: POWER is definitely better. I’ll give an example right away: in the second KOTOR, at the end, when there is a mahach against Kreia (old fart), you will not get off with dexterity. Swords will still fly around her, and in order to hold back the blows of the swords, you need very good protection! And a pumped soldier has good protection. And in order to fight off life for each blow, you normally need a good hitting power! And in the first KOTOR against Malak he kneads with a tricky dodger! And at the Star Forge, when you need to clear it! It is generally very stressful to do it with dexterity! So make a conclusion, T3-M4!

s
scareproof 09.11.21

Strength is the strength of the blow, the more Strength, the more damage.
Agility is a saving throw. The more agile you are, the harder it is to hit you. But on defense alone, you won't get very far. conclusion - if you "chopped", pump the Power to the full, but do not forget about dexterity - throw so many points at it. how much will remain besides the strength.

K
KILLER 09.11.21

In short, I think that you need both this and that. Well, then for an amateur!

D
Darth_Credocs 09.11.21

Well, I am completely against dexterity !!! But still I throw a little points on dexterity ...

s
scareproof 09.11.21

contradicting yourself ... so completely or not?

M
Mausеr 09.11.21

"Which is better agility or strength?"

I will not splash thoughts on the shore. The simple answer to this business-like question is felt-tip pens.

a
angeldar 09.11.21

In RPGs, I always pay more attention to dexterity, I like nimble and smart Persians, not stupid bouncers.

K
KILLER 09.11.21

angeldar +5
Absolutely the same opinion !!!!

s
scareproof 09.11.21

and I am the same. but which - he is some kind of special - there the indicator of dexterity is not as obvious as in the same NVN-2

D
Darth_Credocs 09.11.21

by the way, yes, there is a bit of dexterity for another

s
scareproof 09.11.21

Well, what else can dexterity be for?

D
Darth_Credocs 09.11.21

agility in this game for blasters (mostly), and for movement speed

s
scareproof 09.11.21

movement speed does not depend on dexterity in any way. yy runs the whole game at the same speed.

Тed 09.11.21

When I play as a swordsman, I pump strength.
When I play for the consul, I increase my dexterity.

x
xInFinity 09.11.21

Read the dexterity hint) It's for blasters and dodges.

X
Xenocrates 09.11.21

Pumping strength and pumping agility

w
wsf1 09.11.21

>> When I play as a consul, I increase my dexterity.

What for? When you play as a consul, it's better to swing Wisdom or Charisma to the extreme.

s
scareproof 09.11.21

I have strength and dexterity for the consul by 8 ..

w
wsf1 09.11.21

>> I have 8 strength and dexterity for the consul.

But it's so hard to play at the beginning of the game, when you don't use much strength yet, and everything is focused on hand-to-hand combat

s
scareproof 09.11.21

which is an easy game) therefore you can cope with this garbage. But if you sacrifice points on the page and dex, there remains such a cloud of points on wisdom that mom does not grieve.