3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuri Kutin 09.11.21 09:42 pm

Help with the choice ... Do not pass by ...

There is such an assembly, it was bought for a long time (I think this is so by today's standards):

CPU type QuadCore Intel Core i5-3450, 3400 MHz (34 x 100)
Asus P8H61-M LX3 R2.0 motherboard
System memory 8144 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (1 GB)
Operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

Recently, more and more often it becomes clear that it is time to change something for the better. Each new game is getting worse and worse reproduced according to the graphics, if you want to play without lags. Surprisingly, GTA 5 and WOT go almost to ultra at 1080p with minor stutters, which cannot be said about other games that sometimes only at 1600x900 resolution can be played at high resolutions, not that at ultra, and sometimes even at medium ones. Especially in the hardware I do not rummage, so I ask for help ... If you change the video card to a more productive one, will there be any special changes in games, despite the fact that the budget is from 10 to 15k, no more. What can you advise me in this case? Perhaps most will advise you to throw out the computer, as in other forums, but maybe someone will explain it here, but is it worth it?
2 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 09.11.21

Yuri Kutin wrote: the
budget is from 10 to 15k.
If you add just a little more, you can take the GeForce GTX 960. And you will be happy ..)

7login7 09.11.21

-SK.art-
to the point Yuri Kutin
well, or look for an analogue among the red cards