3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtNeoX 09.11.21 09:42 pm

Daylight in game (DOOM 3)

Where to download the patch that makes daylight in the game.
Console commands, such as R_GAMMA - makes dark places light, and light ones just white ...
It is necessary that the dark places become light and the light ones remain so, that is, everything becomes normal with daylight, and then it is dark like in a black man's, why at all did that? what interest is wandering in the dark?
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kefka 09.11.21

Well, play khalfa, everything is highlighted there specifically for "people with disabilities." Or open the map editor and put the lights where you need them.

A
ArtNeoX 09.11.21

the question remains

K
Kefka 09.11.21

The question is closed.

A
ArtNeoX 09.11.21

Well, you don’t know and say so and don’t be bullied.

K
Khanyga 09.11.21

Is it scary in the dark?

K
Kefka 09.11.21

Maybe you also have a patch in which monsters make hara-kiri when they see a player? Darkness is a direct element of the spirit and design of the game, defining harmony in it.
Although I repeat: open the necessary levels in the radiant and install the necessary light sources. Everything. You can even post it on the internet later, maybe there is still a second one like you.

K
Kefka 09.11.21

PS In general, what kind of fashion did they take? One - water, another - light. Then you need to go to the beach in Egypt. "If you went home, girls, the war is still," thought Stirlitz.

S
SteelKnight 09.11.21

It must be remembered that you are on Mars, in a complex where battles take place and the first thing that is cut down is daylight, and the backup (side light) remains. The developers have made it closer to reality. And there are plenty of bright spots in the game. I'm sure a lot of people have bad monitors, so they can't see anything.
The monitor must have a (movie) button that changes the private mode to a brighter one. You need to play and watch movies by turning on this mode.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.11.21

absolutely agree

2Kefka you
know, because to change the light on the maps you will have to not only force the light sources, but also compile the maps, and this usually takes a LOT of time. And so every card? very fancy, I would say

K
Kefka 09.11.21

Modders say that maps for D3 are compiled much faster than for Q3. It seems like 20 minutes with a good percentage.

M
Methylated spirit 09.11.21

and this faq are you doing here?

K
Kefka 09.11.21

And we are jumping across the river, boy.

M
Methylated spirit 09.11.21

ah .. and mine can be with you?

M
MX518 09.11.21

and it is possible without flooding?

A

=))

20 minutes of compilation on modern computers is not very long, but also a lot of time. and comparing the compilation time is better with the maps of the game Quake2, since we are talking about the single, and not about the DM in Q3: R

S
SteelKnight 09.11.21

It's a pity, when you press F to remove the flashlight, you lose precious fractions of a second to stuff the monster with bullets.
And we take Kefky to jump across the river :)

o
oleg s 09.11.21

why the heck in a thought day? in my opinion it will not be a thought, but something else

Y
Yaroslav Dmitriev 09.11.21

Flood - I know who you are, you were a hose in the balls before

A

eight))

D
Duble_agent 09.11.21

if you remove the darkness in the thought, then you will lose the entire otmasphere of the game. especially when you play at night walking along the corridor and shudder at the slightest rustle and shine around with a flashlight - it seems like no one is taking a couple of steps and suddenly a monster from nowhere behind and a crowd of spiders crawls after him and pulls out a shotgun and weighs all these reptiles))))