3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 06.11.19 04:23 pm

Obsessive Jessica. What would you do?

Remembered the story of 4-year-old. Decided to share it with you.
I was a 3rd year who successfully scored a bolt on studies and loved to SIP spirits. So once again bathed in the stuff. I woke up not at home one, and Natasha - as she called herself. Natasha was a very large woman (very strong physically, what about spiritually - not sure). In short, we lay in an embrace. I did not expect and gave her a dressing down. Yelled at her and tried to kick out of the house. All this time she swore to me in love. Tried to shove her in, but she was stronger. I was frail, weak with a hangover and so angry.
Now this story seems funny but then I was hurt, angry and wild. Natasha on the cries my only frowned and said that he loves that loves long, long ago and noticed me. I then remembered - she was a saleswoman of a local kiosk near my house, where I used to go (next to me and drank often, there's the gazebo was 100-150 metres). While I'm at it screaming and waving a ceramic statuette of a Pelican she told me that she found me on the street when I'm drunk and crawling home. I was covered in a puddle and she could not pass and leave me there. In short - she said - I'll re. You will become a man. I'll continue to live here. I, after such words even yelling stopped - stared at her, unable to do anything. Then came out of his daze and just called the police. All this time she flatly refused to leave. He said he loved and therefore re. Something about the family institution and family values was explaining while I'm naked and disheveled, with a wild hangover was just pacing back and forth in the apartment and for some reason waved the statuette at her. You imagine right? Yes, she is my age mother good on you is to get married. Dragged his ass screwed and all - get married now.
The police its hard shoved to the street, took my receipt and left. And since then began to follow, she was behind me in the evenings. I go with steam it will settle down and goes. The dialogue tries to - I just snapped. From a...b - yelling at her loudly. And as the wall peas. I even tried to call the police - don't break anything says. Sometimes quietly came to the house - seen elsewhere or watched at work was, at times, was precisely where she was carrying his watch. And run tried - disastrous idea, for out of breath quickly. When she next went, was explaining about a happy family life, about the fact that I told her cute and nice. I hissed to her, so...smiling. In such circumstances, I do not what to learn - I could not drink. And I started stress and breaking. Antsy I became angry and lost his appetite. The house was to sit and vapors to pass. At work fortunately vacation was. And sitting at home. 2 days later she was at the door knocking, just asked to open up and talk. I'm in such moments, shouting HELP. KILL. CALL the COPS, a loud voice yelled, from the heart and she quickly left.
I now think - then I'm really not normally told her I didn't need to do that leave me. No thanks said carried the drunk home. No, I'm either yelling at her almost foaming at the mouth, or insulted, or sent. Can avenged me - who knows? Classmates and teachers, and colleagues I loved them, I also often rude. And with a girl that I pierced notably - I've sat and watched her at the window and when she came again in the evening approached the entrance, I with mats and screams began to throw in her bottle, which I had enough. Got into the neighbor's car, Natalia has twisted a finger at a temple and left. There was a scandal - the police were called, the neighbor yelled. I also yelled that your clunker he let the Windows puts. I almost got sent to 15 days to fell the forest for disorderly conduct benefit cost. Neighbor true repair I had to pay (my parents already took). About Natalia, I forgot. In the shop where she worked I never. To drink by the way, I didn't quit.
After about 2 months, when the snow was falling I was back home. Was again a little tipsy. Suddenly I felt a strong RAM-jolt and flew head over heels and sprawled on the snow. It was she - Natalia - with a bottle in his hand. Was yelling at me that I was a pig and the devil that drunk nasty and so on and so forth. While this bottle in the process oriv I was a bit. In turn, I, too, shouted, asked for help and call the police. Passers-by just smiled and passed. Natalia was tricky - arranged what looked like a family quarrel, then I barely escaped and ran away. Then shook again for a long time and was afraid that the saleswoman stepped up and resumed the hunt, but nothing happened. More she didn't chase after me.
And here I was wondering - YOU. What would YOU do if you were in my place? How?
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 06.11.19

Night fucking stories.

z
zdrastE 14.07.20

boxitem wrote:
While I'm at it shouting
boxitem wrote:
I, after such words even yelling stopped
boxitem wrote:
From a...b - yelling at her loudly.
boxitem wrote:
loudly shouted from the heart and she quickly left.
boxitem wrote:
No, I'm either yelling at her almost foaming at the mouth
boxitem wrote:
I also yelled that your clunker he let
boxitem wrote:
Was yelling at me
boxitem wrote:
In turn, I yelled, too
boxitem wrote:
And here I was wondering - YOU. What would YOU do if you were in my place? How?
well... maybe for a start not so often yell on such a short span of text.
well, the icing on the cake...
boxitem wrote:
I was covered in a puddle and she could not pass and leave me there.

L
Last Engineer 14.07.20

Smells oral

Z
Zamkadysh 14.07.20

Intrusive in pastels are always active, plus sort of, it's better than passive, but if she weighs like a tank and in General is unattractive, then rastitelno will respect the fact that guys up to drink you will need)).

z
zdrastE 14.07.20

Zamkadysh wrote:
Intrusive in pastels are always active, plus sort of, it's better than passive...
heh, heh... the revelation of the man?
Zamkadysh wrote:
but if it weighs like a tank and in General is unattractive, then rastitelno will respect the fact that guys up to drink you will need)).
besides, more and unpretentious...

P
Posledovatel 14.07.20

TCE
missed what was destined to him by fate
now it will be all my life alone

a
antonrogov 14.07.20

y
yuriko1158 14.07.20

we had to start to be clever.
women do not like those who are smarter than they are.
axiom,so it ...

P
Posledovatel 14.07.20

yuriko1158
you with the boss mixed up
although the difference is small

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 14.07.20

I don't know how to get rid of obsessive women. To me they are not imposed.

y
yuriko1158 14.07.20

A follower is not the same
so the chief and the woman is one and the same person :)

M
Mr IZI 14.07.20

BPE (just kidding)

i
igoryok31 14.07.20

yuriko1158
smacks of Terry altisma, for you are not the boss, Vagina most likely!)

y
yuriko1158 14.07.20

igoryok31
=)
well my logic is simple,just hysteria,so a woman.although in my pants ))))

E
Erontlop 14.07.20

yuriko1158
Listen so by your logic, if a man for hysteria so a woman ?? how do you reslices animals? Let dogdays if sabaki is silent and the ass teeth cesit means man but if the cat sisterin this woman, I the same logic want??

y
yuriko1158 14.07.20

Erontlop
what are you,a peeping Tom or what?
never seen an animal hysterical ...
their logic is even simpler.so back off of them ...

F
FrankLiniv 14.07.20

Intrusive you can kompromentirovat, I was pursued by a married, and even my boss, had dictophone to record its assertive impulses and send her immediately ceased to be pushy demon with a mustache in a life that always happens who like the feet watereat and changes, and you forgive and eve and jealousy shit EcoDisc)).

Z
Zamkadysh 14.07.20

FrankLiniv
The dirt had to gather up the bug to fuck her https://agent-time.ru/acoustic it in a short time will give the right amount of information, it's not exactly legal, but in General the format of the spy gadgets is not prohibited, and the method is an old bearded like no other. employees)).

L
LIRW 14.07.20

What it says it did... but the neighbor would have taken.

z
zdrastE 14.07.20

Zamkadysh wrote:
The dirt had to gather up the bug to fuck her,
to put it in a bug? sounds promising...
Spoiler...for those who understand, of course