3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_androed_ 09.11.21 09:42 pm

wig guides (Diablo 2)

We'll put together a go party to roll cl skype, otherwise one is bored: (
nick devilpanda> I'm waiting in the game, created :)
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olezha Bukhalo 09.11.21

I will rock a glass) we can start in a couple of hours

T
The boss 09.11.21

Drop from hf did not return? Has anyone tested it yet?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

*drumroll*

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 09.11.21

The boss
ugadai

R
RainInTheNight 09.11.21

Spent two 7x7 but haven't smashed yet

R
RunaEld 09.11.21

What is the correct name for the accounts and mules, can anyone tell you? Is it possible to carry out 7 by 7, when it seems that only 6 by 6 is going? And should all the mules take the staff and the amulet?

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

RainInTheNight, ugh, norkomaniac! ; (

RunaEld, convenient way:. Raz_I, raz_II, ... raz_VII ; dva_I, dva_II, ... dva_VII; semb_I, semb_II, ... semb_VII
should make a mule-holes (better barbarian), bring it to the opening of the passage to the Duriel (but do not enter!) And at this point withdraw. And then they create a game on hella, when the mules have already done hell
Andy.It makes sense to fool with the Hole only on hella, and so - the staff (and amul) is only going to the leading mule. the rest are rummaging around the city, just being with him in the party.

T
T-fox 09.11.21

conveniently like this: raz_I, raz_II, ... raz_VII; dva_I, dva_II, ... dva_VII; semb_I, semb_II, ... semb_VII
All this is crap, I could never understand WHY number mules! It seems that I never got confused, although I drove so that the mules did not fall, we can, therefore, I did not need to call them somehow in a special way. But, typing some kind of abra-kadabra, I saved a lot of time (especially if you create, say, 1.5k mules).

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

RunaEld, don't listen to Tfox, he doesn't fumble! ; D

q
qPash 09.11.21

Wigs nerfed, nerfed, but not nerfed

m
mazzilavbane 09.11.21

kvr o5 kakuy to di4 'vtiraet (

p
pirya 09.11.21

T-Fox
It is more convenient when you run your wigs in large bundles, without removing them at the end, and using them as a stone storage. When dropping a mule, you do not need to spend a lot of time to find it.

T
T-fox 09.11.21

I had 336 mules in one batch, how many more? I did not remove a single mule, although I sold three such lots of mules for runes. I kept 4 more for myself, but I only digested stones from a couple of them, the remaining 700 mules I was too lazy to touch. That is, the only thing that created any inconvenience was laziness.

But I repeat, I drove so that the mules did not drop, maybe the matter is in the drops. Maybe if I dragged around 7 by Hell, then maybe I would also number them. But count how long it would have taken me to think up SO many names.